He has your phone

T O N Y

Whenever you leave your phone with him, he'll take so many photos. Some (many) of him, claiming that he's sexy, and some of just random things. He loves to mess with you, but you keep the weird or funny pictures he takes to blackmail him.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve will play so many of your games just trying to beat your high score. He'll keep going even after you ask him for your phone back, mostly because he's too interested in the game and didn't here you.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce will document a lot of what he does. He might take random videos of your pets or of him doing an experiment as if he were teaching a class of first graders.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor will always go through your photos and videos, laughing at the ridiculous or, according to you, "the ugly ones" (although he finds them perfect). He would always 'aww' at the ones of you two together.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint goes through your music and youtube history to see your actual side, although he's seen it multiple times. He always makes fun of you when you watch cat videos but then later, he's the one watching them.
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro will always take pictures of himself doing random faces and put them as your background. He puts them as your home background so when you turn it on it's normal, but it's a surprise when you unlock it.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky take 'aesthetic' pictures of random objects or the sky. He would try to be like a professional photographer, although he adds a couple funny pictures now and then.
•••••••••••••

L O K I

Being the trickster he is, Loki likes to change your password to mess with you. He would love to see the frustrated but cute look on your face before helping you out.

JUST SO YOU KNOW

I won't update much during the weekends :/