⇔Bucky Catchup (Part 1)⇔

A/N: So due to request, again, I'm adding Bucky. This is only part one because I'm lazy and din't feel like writing all of them at once. I am 99% sure there are like a million typos. Sorry

How you met

You walked through SHIELD, helping Steve find his friend. He had gotten lost in the SHIELD headquarters and that wasn't the best thing.

You we're so confused, you hadn't even seen the guy once.

"How will I know it's him?"

"He has a metal arm!" Steve shouted.

"Okay?" You said, even more confused.

You then walked into a room full of weapons.

"Nope." you said as you saw no metal arm in sight.

Then all of a sudden something cold grabbed your hand and you jumped up in surprise.

"Hi." The voice said and you turned to see a very attractive man with a very strong jawline and a metal arm smiling sweetly at you.

"Uh, hi. Steve is looking for you." You said pointing to the door.

"Yeah I know, but I 'd rather spend time with the rather pretty lady in front of me." He said, making you blush.

"Well I-" but you we're cut off by Steve.

"There you are! Come here!" and with that he was gone but not before shouting, "Until we meet again." Im a phony British voice.
•••••••••••••••

What he does to get your attention

Bucky always flexes his non metal arm, or makes am excuse to. You will just come into a room and he'll be like "Yeah, I went to the gym yesterday, and the day before that..."
•••••••••••••••

He asks you out

You were reading a book in a meeting at SHIELD, getting real board of Fury's speech. This went on for about five more minutes until you felt something hit your back. You saw that a piece of paper had landed on the ground. It read 'Meet me in the lunch room after this. -Bucky'

You looked back at his hopeful face and nodded. He then smiled and looked back at Fury.

When the meeting was over you walked to the lunch room and saw Bucky there with a single white rose in his hand. You walked up tot him, raising an eyebrow.

"Hi, (Y/N)" He said, nervously smiling.

"Hey Buck."

"(Y/N), can I ask you something?" He asked and you nodded.

"Will, um... will you go on a date with me?" He said, handing you the rose.

You smiled and nodded as you said, "Yes."

He then smiled widely and gave you all the information of where your date would be.
•••••••••••••••

First Date

You and Bucky met up the Friday after he asked you out. He had told you he would pick you up at your house and bring you to his favorite place. He told you dress casually but nice. He showed up at your house at 7:30, in a button down shirt and jeans. You were wearing a nice white blouse and blue jeans.