Cheerleader Blues

I'm really scared for pyramid today since Miss Abby is probably really mad that the girls didn't place.

"Let's go girls! Come on! Come on. Vivi-Anne, where's your dance clothes?" Abby asked.

"It's in the car." Vivi responded. I am sitting next to Chloe today who just smiles at me.

"You need to be dressed and ready to dance when you walk in this building, yes? I want to recap a little bit about the competition. Now, there are some things that went on that maybe you don't even know about. Your mom was upset about the costume. Your mom was upset about the costume before you went onstage. But that cannot happen again." Abby explained pointing at Nia and Chloe.

"Let's talk about what we're going to do this weekend. We're going to New Jersey, and we are going to do an acrobatic gymnastic routine." Abby revealed. She finally turned the pyramid around.

Maddie

Chloe Brooke

Nia Paige Mackenzie Vivi Melody

"Overall, I evaluated all of your performances. So, Maddie, you won the competition and the title. I'm going to leave you right where you were, yes? Brooke, I expect you to help the younger students. And I expect you to know the choreography first and be able to help everybody else. All right, Nia, Paige, you'll be doing the tumbling and acro part. Vivi-Anne, because you're new here, and you don't really know all of our terminology, I'm going to work privately with you this week. And so you're going to do a solo at the competition this weekend. All right, girls, let's go! Get up, get ready to rehearse. Moms, thank you very much. Vivi, don't forget– you need to be in dance clothes whenever you walk in this room, ready to go. All right." Abby said. I'm excited Mackenzie and I are in the group dance this weekend! About thirty minutes later we go in to rehearse the group dance. Some of the other girls at the studio were in here because Miss Abby basically just wanted this to be an acro class. I worked on the group dance for a little while before I had to leave. Since I'm really young, I can't stay on camera for too long for multiple hours.

~

I went upstairs to Dance Jail and I decided to color.

"Happy Birthday!" Mommy exclaimed bringing in a cake. I was sitting by Christi and Clara. Immediately Clara looked at the cake. I started giggling from her action. Cathy blew out the candles and started cheering. I got a piece of cake and happily started eating it. I found it really cute whenever Clara would take the fork from Christi trying to get more cake. After eating my piece of cake, I went to the Dancers Den to rehearse the parts I'm in. While I was in there, Kelly and Abby were in Studio B arguing about the pyramid.

~

*Four Days Until Competition*

"Girls, do anybody know where Brooke and Paige are?" Abby asked. The five of us shook our head no. Abby was upset, but we started rehearsing the routine. Finally, Brooke and Paige walk in.

"You guys are late. You two go up there and warm up. Watch what we've done so far, 'cause I did a whole bunch." Abby instructed. The two girls watched us rehearse before joining. Since Mackenzie and I's part was up we went back up to Dance Jail. Nia's brother was there, so we played with him for a little bit.

~

*Competition Day*

Mackenzie and I hurried onto the bus and got into our seats. Mackenzie played a movie on Mommy's laptop. The movie was Tangled. I love the movie! After watching, I decided to fall asleep. We had to get up early to get on the bus. I was pushed awaked by Kenzie.