Cathy Brings It On

Little bit of a storytime. This episode is going to be premiered the week before Nationals, but in reality it's the week after because why would we go to a competition after our Nationals are over? Anyways...

 Maddie

Chloe Nia

     Mackenzie Melody Brooke Paige

This week Kenzie and Nia had a duet, Maddie and Chloe does too, they both had solos, and the Hylands did too. I was the only one with absolutely nothing again this week.

~

Miss Abby took Maddie out for lunch, so we were hanging out with the Lukasiaks. Mommy was on a vacation with her boyfriend, Greg.

"Chloe, Kenzie, Melody!" Christi yelled. We were watching a movie and giggling.

"Yes?" We all said going into the kitchen.

"I feel like you girls should have some fun and go swimming? Do you girls want too? I can ask the Hollands and the Fraziers if they want to come." Christi said.

"Yeah that would be fun!" I said. Chloe just laughed.

"Ok, girls, just go get your bathing suits on." Christi explained. We changed into our bathing suits and we were having fun and playing volleyball in the water. After volleyball, we started playing tags and mermaids. Let's just say it was the best time I had since last week for my 'bowling late birthday' party. Actually, this is the best time since we had to leave early last week.

~

*Competition Day*

The next days of rehearsal were the same. Watching the older girls dance and I was just practicing tricks and moves in the corner. I am determined to be really good at acro.

Cathy was at the competition today. She brought in Vivi, a boy named Justice, and a girl named Taylor. Taylor was going up against Chloe's solo. Vivi and Justice had a duet.

"Please welcome from Candy Apples Dance Center, Vivi-Anne and Justice." The announcer said. Vivi and Justice duet was... interesting. And Cathy said they would bring hard competition. I know that Nia and Mackenzie are definitely going to beat them.

"Please welcome from Abby Lee Dance Company, Mackenzie and Nia!" He said. Mackenzie and Nia did very well. Their partner work was very good. Maddie and Chloe did their 'Black Swan' duet the same number from the week prior.

~

It's now time for solos. Taylor from Candy Apples is now dancing.

"From Candy Apples Dance Center, Taylor!" Taylor stepped onstage, and the music started. It's the same exact music as Chloe's. That's awful, that she done that to scare Chloe. Now it's time for Chloe's solo. In my opinion, I loved the dance it had to be my favorite solo Chloe has preformed all season. After the solos, the group dance was next. They did really good and Nia did super well with the death drop!

~

It is now time for awards! The group dance got third. 'Black Swan' got third in the junior category. 'Snake Charmer' got first in the mini category. 'Pull On the Moon' placed. 'Dream on A Star' placed first in the junior category. 'Disappear' got second in the mini category. Finally, 'Tongue Twister' got sixth in the junior category.