Brooke's Back

"I would like to officially welcome, Kendall. You're a member of the Abby Lee Dance Company." Miss Abby handed her a jacket. Hopefully, I will get one soon.

"We are going to Starbound Competition in Long Island, New York. Now, I'll tell you, they are ready for us. They want to beat the Abby Lee Dance Company, and they are serious. They're sharks in the water. They can taste blood." Miss Abby instructed.

?

Chloe Maddie Melody

Kendall Paige Nia Mackenzie

Only Payton was left out of us girls.

"On the top of the pyramid... is Brooke." Brooke walked in and we hugged her, but Payton started crying, so we hugged her.

"I know you are all wondering. 'How could she be on the top of the pyramid'. Not only is she doing a solo, she will win, not only you should win, and I demand you to win." Miss Abby instructed. Brooke eyes widened a bit. Chloe and Maddie have a duet, thats not shown, also solos. And Mackenzie has a solo. I think Miss Abby is going back and forth making us do things.

~

*Competition Day*

This week has been super boring. I didn't have much classes and I just had to do my homework for school. Last night Jill got people to give Gianna and Abby a massage. We got to the competition and me and some of the other girls went backstage. Kenzie was going up next and I gave her a hug.

"Up next is acro, 'The Party Starts Right Now'." Mackenzie stepped out onstage.

~

"Acro, ages 13 and 14. Number 322, 'Starry Night'." Brooke stepped out onstage.

~

Brooke did good. Kenzie got first in her division, Brooke got third in hers. Maddie and Chloe's solos got first and third. Their duet got first. Finally, the group dance got second.