She's A Maniac

"Let's go. Now!" Abby yelled.

"All right. We went to Power House Dance Competition in Cincinnati, Ohio... and we won." We all cheer as Abby makes the announcement.

"The overall high score winners!" Abby cheered.

"Cathy sitting in the audience having to watch you guys win the overall? Priceless. This week we will be attending Dance Xpressions in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Now, let's the start the pyramid. We have Brooke. Not only did you forget the routine, but you talked to Rosa Parks. Why are you talking to Rosa Parks?" Abby questioned.

"I was, like, oh my gosh, I just messed up so bad. And she jumped on the thing. I wasn't really..." Brooke trailed off as Nia continued.

"And she's like, 'What do I do, what do I do?'" Nia answered.

"And I was like, 'Oh, God.'" Brooke finished. The two girls started laughing.

"Kelly, you're laughing." Abby scolded.

"Because she was funny." Kelly responded.

"I don't think it's funny. We could of lost. Do you have any idea what happened up there?" Abby interrogated.

"She forgot. She's human. Just like every one of these kids have forgotten their dances onstage." Kelly reasoned.

"So I've come to to the conclusion that you need a break. I'm dismissing you today. Go ahead, you can go." Abby concluded. Brooke hurried out of the room. I'm honestly kinda jealous of her right now because being totally honest this routine is tiring.

"Is she not supposed to come away this weekend?" Brooke asked.

"She is not traveling with us. She is expected, however, to be in class. All right. Next... I have Mackenzie. You didn't dance. Tell me, how's the foot feeling now?" Abby asked.

"It's getting better..." Mackenzie responded shyly.

"Have you learned that if you stay off of it and rest it, that it will heal?" Mackenzie nodded as a response.

"So, doing swing-through cartwheels isn't going to help you. Next... Nia. You were outstanding. I thought you were the right choice, and I thought you were beautiful in the white costume. I think Rosa Parks would be very proud." Abby announced. We all clapped for Nia out of support.

"Next... Kendall. She was the second overall high score out of all those juniors. And that's where she is? That's where you are. Next... Chloe. You were apart of the duet. You won the overall high score in the duet-trio division. Did you win? Yes. Was it your best performance of your life? No. Next... we have Paige. You came to win, you asked me for the duet. I gave you the duet. That was good. It's up to you to want it. And I keep telling you that. Next, Melody. You were good, you won first, you're just cruising along. I want to see more. And now, at the top of the pyramid, Maddie. This should be... a standing ovation. You gave people chills when you were dancing. That's what it's all about. And if she does that, you can all do that." Abby explained.

Maddie

Melody Paige Chloe

Kendall Nia Mackenzie Brooke

"Kendall. You have another solo. This time we're gonna work on your stamina. Start jogging in place and don't make a sound. I have another solo going to Chloe. And Maddie. I'm going to change it up a little bit this week. And I'm going to kind of... make you the leader. So, instead of doing a solo... you're doing a trio with Mackenzie and Melody." The three of us all look at each other in shock. We all have different styles. Mommy looked like she loved the idea of it.