Two Girls, One Solo

Last week went great for the competition team, but I'm not excited at all this week. Noah has to leave in a day. He's already signed up for classes at Studio 19. This and the recital will be the last time he's apart of the Abby Lee Dance Company. It's definitely a situation where I'm excited for one thing, but I hate another. I'm excited to start filming, next week, but I don't want to lose Noah, yet. Kenzie, Maddie, Mom, and I get out of the car. We walk inside the doors and Abby is sitting at the front desk. She has headphones in and is dancing. The four of us get to the dancers den.

"I think that is permanently scarred in my brain." I sighed.

"She must be really excited about beating Cathy." Kenzie added.

"Yeah she had that one look on her face." Maddie agreed. We took off our street clothes as the moms talked about Christi and Kelly's fight. After taking my street clothes off, I started stretching.

"Come on, girls, lets go!" Abby yelled. The group all hurried into Studio A.

"This is cause for celebration! Come on!" Abby cheered. In return, everybody cheered for beating Cathy.

"The Abby Lee Dance Company took back ownership. We beat the crap out of the Crabby Apples. Didn't that feel good?" Abby asked. Suddenly the door opened, walking in was Kristie Ray and Asia.

"Hey! Hi! How are you good?" Abby asked, giving Asia a hug.

"Good to see you again." Kristie said, giving Abby a hug.

"Good to see you. What's up? Glad your back." Abby stated. A few moments later it was back to pyramid and announcements.

"Without further ado, I'm gonna get to the pyramid. First... Asia. You weren't here. That's where you end up. Next, Melody. You didn't dance last weekend." Abby said. Knowing the producers, they probably wont show the mini group dance from last weekend.

"And next on the pyramid... Nia. In the group, you lagged behind a bit. I don't want you to be the weakest link. Next, Kendall. Kendall, you were apart of an award-winning group. You did a good job. During rehearsal, mm... You need to be stronger. And... Paige. You were second overall high score. Usually, second is the first to lose. But I think you had a great performance. You should be very proud of yourself. Moving on up. We have Mackenzie. You got overall first place in the mini division. I have big plans for you this week. You got to give me more. Next, we have Chloe... and Maddie. Chloe and Maddie– two professionals out there. It looked like you could've done that dance eight times a week. So congratulations to the two of you. On top of they pyramid... Brooke." Abby revealed. We all started clapping.

*Interview*

"I'm glad Brooke was on the top of the pyramid. She did amazing last week in the dance with the seniors. I know the parents don't care about the pyramid, but I would have been shocked if it wasn't Brooke." I said, shrugging.

Brooke

Maddie Chloe Mackenzie

Paige Kendall Nia Melody Asia

"It's about time you danced like you're fifteen years old." Abby said.

"So, we weill be attending Power House Dance Competition in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We have a very serious, if you will, group routine. The group routine is entitled 'Living with the Ribbon.' Now, you are all familiar with a pink ribbon. People every day are living with cancer. They're beating the odds. They're surviving. Melissa, are you okay? Why did you get chocked up there?" Abby asked. I loved over at my Mom who is about to start crying.