Liar Liar Dance Mom On Fire!

"Come on, ladies, let's go. All righty. We went to Youngstown, Ohio, to In10sity Dance; we won. We should of won. You're national champions. Let's move on to the pyramid. I have Chloe. Chloe, remembering your choreography, that is what you need to work on. Write it down. Maybe if you write it out, it'll sink in."

Sophia

Kendall Maddie

Paige Mackenzie Nia Chloe

"This weekend, we will be traveling to Greensboro, North Carolina. We will be attending Dance Troupe Challenge." Abby stated.

"Since Brooke and Melody's not on the pyramid, does that mean their not going this weekend?" Kelly asked Abby.

"Well, I have a question for the both of them. Brooke, I want to know, what happened over the weekend?" Abby asked.

"Well, Friday I was here. Then went home. And then on Saturday, I went to my friends house. And Sunday I worked on a project all day." Brooke stated.

"So you didn't come to rehearsal Sunday?" Abby asked, Brooke shook her head.

"You're fourteen. You've been taking ballet class since you were six or seven years old." Abby noted.

"Abby, if she's gonna do that, like, she spent the entire week learning the number with this group. Why wouldn't she just go away with us and compete the number?" Kelly asked.

"But that doesn't mean you don't do anything dance-wise all weekend." Abby rambled.

"Now Melody, I'll ask you. Where were you Sunday?" Abby turned to me.

"I got the stomach bug by some food I ate, so I missed Sunday rehearsal." I commented.

"You need a doctors note to miss rehearsal, Melissa you know this." Abby reminded.

"I-I do have one, it's in my purse." Mommy replied. Abby gave a little hum in response.

"The group piece is entitled 'Voyage Home'. This is a very serious piece. You will be immigrants. Everybody will be in the routine but Brooke, who will be staying home, Melody, and Mackenzie. Brooke, I want to see you work to get back into this group. Mackenzie, you will be doing a solo. My next solo will be Paige. My next routine will be a duet with Maddie and Kendall. Moms, you can head upstairs. Ladies, spread apart. Start warming up. Melody go to tap let's go." Abby clapped. I left to the dancers den to put my tap shoes on.

~

"And love is here to stay!" The music finished and I got into my final pose. Right now I am learning Maddie's old solo. I hope I get to perform it soon. Like Maddie, I love taking tap.

"Okay, go get you a drink." Mrs. Taylor said. I go out to find my friends, Noah, Hannah, and Olivia.

"Soooo, how was that?" Hannah asked.

"Haha, fun actually." I smiled.

"Any new drama for the show?" Noah questioned.

"Always, but this time Brooke and I are still not members of the team, yet." I responded.

"That's not even fair!" Olivia scoffed.

"Tell me about it." I slumped down in my chair.

"I just realized we haven't had a trio in a long time, let's go ask Mrs. Taylor." Hannah said dragging us back into Studio C.

~

*Day of Competition*

We ended up getting a maybe as an answer. I got out of Mommy's car and hurried onto the bus. I put my pillow on my neck and got out Mackenzie's computer since she was gonna sit by me. We settled in and started watching a new movie called Wreck It Ralph. It came out about a month ago.