Worst Birthday Party Ever!

Same story, same week. It's time for everyone's favorite thing... Pyramid!

"On the bottom of the pyramid, Paige. You beat Kendall, I'm thrilled with that. You made the top ten. But, you need to do the choreography you were taught. Got that, Kelly? You don't change Abby Lee choreography! Come on. Moving on, Melody. What happened? You went from the top all the way to the bottom with one routine." Abby stated.

Chloe

Maddie Nia

Brooke Mackenzie Melody Paige

"This week we will be attending Starbound national competition in Atlanta, Georgia. We're gonna go sunny skies, hot weather, moms you might even sit on the veranda. I might even join you." Miss Abby said and the moms started laughing.

"The last time we attended Starbound... You lost by 1/10 of a point to that wicked witch of the west. And I have never lived it down till this weekend. The behavior by Cathy was out of control. The whole competition was a fiasco. That's not gonna happen this time. Do you understand?" We all nod in confirmation. Theres a trio with Nia, Paige, and Mackenzie. Chloe and Maddie both have solos. Brooke is doing 'Paint The Pictures'. Everyone is in the group dance besides Mackenzie and I. Also, Payton is back again this week.

~

"I'm free!" I say as I run into the dancers den. I start to put on my things for gymnastics.

"How was the pyramid?" Noah asked.

"Boring. Nothing again this week!" I groaned.

"I'm sorry that sucks." Olivia frowned.

"Yeah, but it's okay." I assured.

"Guys, I heard people whispering today, and it's around that time." Hannah said.

"Oh no." We all groaned, we all know what that means.

"We have the recital in a month!" Hannah laughed. Everyone groaned again. Recital time was always the worst.

"Well, are we ready? We should probably go to gymnastics." I said, and we all went into Studio C.

~

*Competition Day*

There was a lot of drama. And I mean a lot. Chloe went on a school trip and missed rehearsal, Leslie getting Payton a solo, Kelly's birthday party was a disaster and we had to leave early, and Drop Dead diva auditions.

"Please welcome to the Starbound stage. Act number 132, 'Trouble'. Chloe, Abby Lee Dance Company!" Chloe went onstage and I thought she performed very well. I loved her solo and how sassy she was in it.

~

"Next to the stage. In the Junior category, 'Mom, it'll never be the same'. Maddie, Abby Lee Dance Company!" Maddie went out onstage. I thought Maddie did good, but she did fall out of a set of turns. Other than that, I thought she did very well. Next is the trio with Mackenzie, Paige, and Nia! I join the older girls backstage, holding hands with Brooke.

"Right judges, next up, act 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now'." The music starts and Mackenzie doesn't walk out, so she was late on the music.

The trio was, I don't mean this to be rude, but it was pretty bad. Mackenzie being late, Nia falling, they weren't in sync, and yeah. This may or may not end badly.

"Let's go back to the dressing room." Maddie says tapping my arm.

~

The trio came in a little bit after us, looking already defeated.

"How about that trio? That was a little disappointing. I thought it started off rocky. Mackenzie you have to listen to the music." Miss Abby instructed.

"The judges did not like that number." Holly argued, trying to help the girls.

"Well, they didn't like that number, or they didn't like Nia falling on her butt! Right in front of their face. Center stage." Miss Abby confirmed. We all left to watch Brooke and Payton's solos. I thought they did well, but I liked Brooke's solo more. Now it's time for the group dance!

"Please welcome, 'All kids go'!" The announcer said and we clapped for the girls.

~

For the awards, Maddie first, Chloe fourth, Payton seventh, Brooke first. Group first. Success!