Candy Apple Showdown

Last night on The View was great! Now it's time to get back into rehearsal for this weeks competition. We get to the studio and set all of our stuff down. I took off my pink coat and boots to get ready for dance. Abby then walks out to the sitting area.

"All right, listen up, girls. This is the way it's gonna go. The View yesterday, although spectacular, took up a lot of our group time. So I'm gonna start with the solos. Then the duet. Then finally the group again." Abby explained.

"I have a, um, music manager that would like to meet with Brooke while we're here, and he was available today, if I have an hour to leave while they're doing solos, would I be able to run with her? While I'm here in New York. She'll be back in time to work on the duet." Kelly assured.

"I understand, I understand. There's-there's... Let me get started and I'll let you know." Abby responded before walking back in.

"I will leave Paige here. Okay, thank you." Kelly nodded. The others started working on their solo and Abby allowed Brooke and Kelly to go to a meeting. Brooke kept her word and came back to work on the duet.

*Two Days Until Competition*

It was a long day of rehearsal and we get to go ice skating at Bryant Park. I'm not sure this is the best idea because Abby will actually ends us if she finds out. I walk in with Chloe, Kendall, and Mackenzie. We all started getting our skates. I put my skates on and I look at Maddie. She just got handed her skates and she looked scared.

"Maddie, put your skates on. I am your mother. Put your skates on. Do you know what this is about, Maddie? It's about fun. Stop crying." Mom scolded. Maddie was terrified of going skating because what Abby would say or do. Maddie thinks Abby's opinion of her is important, so she feels she needs to keep up the expectation. Maddie finally caved and very begrudgingly put her skates on.

"Asia, why aren't you going?" Kendall asked.

"I can't." Asia responded.

"Why?" Kendall questioned. Asia looked at her mom for an answer.

"She's not allowed to." Kristie answered.

"Why?" Kendall repeated.

"Because she can't be hurt." Kristie responded.

"Well, nobody can be hurt." Christi added.

"Well, I know. She's not going to do it. She knows why." Kristie shrugged.

"Well, it's up to you. You let your kid skate, if they want to." Christi reasoned.

"I don't have to skate around. Can I just put shoes on and stand?" Asia asked. I felt bad for Asia. It sucks feeling left out.

"I-I'm not playing a game. I'm not playing a f*cking game. You're not skating." Kristie denied. Asia frowned.

"Asia, why can't you skate?" Maddie asked.

"I don't know." Asia sighed.

"Asia, you know why you can't skate." Kristie shook her head. Asia started lightly crying. I'm not sure why Asia can't ice skate because Asia did ice skating before dancing and gymnastics. Everyone was getting ready to go skating whenever Cathy of all people came.

"Hey! How are you guys?" Cathy asked. We muttered a 'good' in return.

"Guys, I want to introduce you to somebody. This is Victoria." Cathy introduced.

"Hi." Victoria waved.

"Hi." We all responded.

"She's gonna be dancing with us. She's from Studio Larkin. You all know who that is." Cathy said.