Revenge of the Replacements

We walk into pyramid and no Abby. Of course, immediately afterwards she walks in with the most dramatic entrance.

"Well, once again, I'm not very happy. When I had left that competition, everybody was gloating about how amazing you were. The big winners. Nothing blew me away. I think all of you would be interested in knowing that our duet, 'Sugar and Spice' did not win. It was a mathematical error. And that means 'Sugar and Spice,' Maddie and Kendall, were not the overall high-scoring duet/trio. So, Greensboro, North Carolina, which we thought was a smashing success, turned out to be a big let down." Abby stated.

"I watched the group number. I saw some superb dancing, and I saw some horrendous dancing. Kendall... whose place did you take?" Abby asked.

"Sophia's." Kendall barely let out.

"Sophia's. Did you look like she would of looked doing that number? You don't know? I'll tell you– no way." Kendall started to cry and Chloe went over to tell her it was okay.

"Listen to me: learn this, every single one of you, when you're in here rehearsing, and you keep screwing up, you don't need me to stand there and point out every mistake. Can't you see it? Kendall... you worked your way up that pyramid and now you're right back where you started from." Abby rambled. I started to space out for the rest of pyramid.

Mackenzie

Chloe Paige

Nia Maddie Kendall

"This weekend, we will be traveling to In10sity Dance in Woodbridge, Virginia. Your replacements will be at the competition, along with the rest of their studio. Mackenzie, you have a solo. Not only are you in this week's group routine, but you are going to be featured in the number as well– that's because this week, we are doing an acrobatic routine. Chloe, I know acrobatics is not your forte, but your mom has stood at that desk and told me, on several occasions that you have your standing back tuck, so that's how the numbers gonna start-" Abby rambled.

"Oh no, Chloe, is not doing a standing..." Christi started.

"Oh, yes, she is." Abby responded.

"I refuse. No Abby, she does not have permission to do that..." Christi argued.

"You just said she had it." Abby pointed.

"I said that months ago!" Christi yelled.

"Right. So it should be better." Abby pointed out.

"Chloe, do you think you're confident enough?" Abby asked the blonde.

"Be honest, Chloe." Christi instructed. Chloe shook her head no unconfidently.

"Why would you come and tell me your kid could do a back tuck? When parents come and tell me things, it's cause they want me to work it into the number." Abby shrugged.

"Chloe, no, you are not doing it in the routine. You know she is afraid of gymnastics tricks. She is not allowed to do it. You know what? You had Paige do a standing back tuck in that dressing room, and she broke her foot." Christi accused.

"No, I didn't!" Abby yelled.

"Yes, you did! You said, 'I want to see that standing back tuck.' Chloe, you are not doing it in the routine." Christi responded.

"But the more we sit here and argue, the more they're not practicing." Kelly stated. Thank you!

"I'm not arguing. I invited a child to do a trick that her mother said she could do." Abby stated. Yeah, sure you're not.

"Chloe, you were supposed to do a solo this week, but after the performance your mother just gave? We're gonna hold off on that. Our other and final soloist will be Melody. You will be doing a tap routine and going head to head against your sister." Abby said. Everyone laughed after Mackenzie and I looked each other up and down jokingly.