Love On The Dance Floor

This week we are in Miami! I can't wait to go swimming this week. This week is going to be difficult because there are lots of amazing dancers in Florida. We all had to take a group bus to get to our studio this week, Studio K. I jump off the bus's step with my bag. I wait for Kenzie and Nia to get out before the three of us head inside.

"Girls let's go! Come on!" Abby yelled. We all quickly set our stuff down and took off our over shirts. Today I stood between Maddie and Paige.

"All right. Where's... Cathy? Where's Vivi-Anne?" Abby questioned. Oh no.

"Don't know." Mommy responded, shrugging.

"Right now, I am at the end of the rope with Cathy. Mackenzie, now you and Vivi-Anne are supposed to have a duet, but no Vivi. Speaking of Vivi..." Abby revealed Vivi to be at the bottom of the pyramid.

"So you might be doing 'Summer' by yourself." Abby said. Mackenzie's smile, dropped immediately.

"Chloe, you're going to take a week off. I'm not going to do a new solo for you. I think you need to work on your technique. I was happy with fourth place. Your mother was not. And I don't think you were, either. Nia? I was happy with you. Your mother is not happy with the choreography, so we're gonna work on that. Mom, I don't want any more altercations like Connecticut." Abby said.

"It was a conversation." Holly responded.

"I don't want any more conversations like Connecticut. Next, Mackenzie. I thought your duet with Melody was great. However, you guys came in second, and what is second? The first to lose. On that topic, moving up, Melody. I thought you did really well last week. You came in first with your trio with Hannah and Olivia. Then you came in second with Mackenzie. Your steps and technique have gotten stronger. Paige, you did well last week, but you didn't place in the top ten. Brooke, you got third with your solo. It was clean and there was tough competition there. On top of the pyramid... Maddie, you won, it was great, costume was gorgeous. Everything clicked. I just don't want to see the tears. You're at the top of the age scale. You did a beautiful job, you did the title. This is your year." Abby said, finishing the pyramid.

"Let's talk about the group number for this week's competition. The number is called 'Snapshot.' You're all models. So, who's modeled before?" Abby asked. We all raised our hand and smiled.

*Interview*

"I love modeling! It's so fun to do! It would be super cool to go to fashion week some day!" I exclaimed, smiling.

"You've all modeled. Perfect. So, now, you know what the runaway is. What else is at a fashion show? A photographer. I've had a lot to think about over the last 24 hours and I think we should bring a boy in to be the photographer. What do you think?" Abby asked.

"Brooke?" Christi sing-songed. We all turned to look at Brooke. Who had a shocked facial expression.

"I have a surprise for all of you. A big surprise. Here's our photographer." Abby revealed the final spot of the pyramid. It was Brandon!

Brandon

Maddie

Brooke Paige Melody

Mackenzie Nia Chloe Vivi-Anne

"It's Brandon!" Mommy and Kelly cheered. We all started laughing. Now Brooke look even more embarrassed. Brandon and Brooke liked each other for a while, but it never really went anywhere, so this may end bad.

"It's so weird!" Paige laughed.

"Is he here?" Mommy asked.

"Brandon? Diane?" Abby called. The two walked into the studio. We cheered and gave the two both a hug and greetings. It's nice to see familiar faces from the studio. We still got a few more weeks until going back to Pittsburgh. Everybody got settled back in and Abby continued with pyramid.