Watch Your Back, Zieglers

"Come on, girls, let's go! Let's go, let's go! Come on." Abby yelled. I'm starting to get deja vu every week at this point. We walk into Studio A and I stand in my normal spot.

"Congratulations. Another good weekend. You were the overall high score junior group. That's important. That's where we wanted to be. We wanted to be number one. Let's get to the pyramid. I'm gonna start on top because that's easy. Maddie. Maddie, you were the overall high score. I gave you a job to do: to teach your sisters and to make sure they could keep up with you, and that's what you did. You took charge. And next on the pyramid... Paige." Abby revealed. We all start clapping for Paige who smiled.

"You did a great job. It was darling. Next... Kendall." We once again start clapping for Kendall.

"Kendall, you were third place overall. Hey, it wasn't second. Thank goodness. We have Chloe. Chloe, you were the first overall high score in the junior small division. And you did it. And next... Nia. Now, Nia, once again you flew under the radar. You didn't draw my eyes in a negative way. That's very admirable. Next, Mackenzie. I will stand by my decision that you should not have been in the group number. Next, Melody. You only did the trio with your sisters, but I thought you did well. I want to challenge you to get back up this pyramid, so that's where you are starting. And next, finally, Brooke. Brooke... you're here because you obviously didn't dance. You had a nice little vacation. Now, you see another picture." Abby explained. Oh no, whatever she has in mind is not gonna be good.

"We have a new member of the team. She made the commitment, and now... Asia will be joining the Abby Lee Dance Company." Abby announced. I felt my mouth open in shock. That might be the reason she wants to 'motivate me.' Mackenzie and I look at each other.

"She was a contestant in the Ultimate Competition that I judged this summer. Her mother, she... signed the same contract that you guys signed. She is here for the duration. She wants my tutelage. I do not think there's enough competition among you. I don't think you challenge each other enough. And I want to warn you. I don't want to hear one word about anybody chasing this woman out. Now, we are going to Energy Dance in Highland, Michigan. You are the reigning national winners for Energy Dance. You cannot walk in there this weekend any less. We are doing a group routine. And the title of the routine is 'Return to Grace.' This is a very mature routine. It's about reincarnation. That group routine will be without Mackenzie, Melody, and without Asia." Abby explained.

"I have a trio. And my trio is going to... Kendall, Maddie, and Chloe. This is a jazz trio. It's high energy. It's called 'We Believe.' And I have three solos. Brooke you will be doing a acrobatic solo entitled, 'The Animals Know.' Next solo... Melody. You are always telling me how much you've improved in ballet and how much you want a ballet solo. So I'm giving you one." Miss Abby explained.

*Interview*

"I'm really happy to get a ballet solo because I really do think I've improved in ballet and it's one of my best styles that I can do." I explained.

"Your solo will be titled... 'Teddy Toy.' You will use a stuffed animal bear as a prop throughout the routine. And I have one more solo, and that will be going to Asia. And she will be competing in the mini division. Ladies, spread apart. We're gonna start on the left side today." Abby said.

~

I leave Studio A to attend other classes. I get out of ballet, ironically, and I meet with my friends Noah, Hannah, and Olivia.

"Guys... I have some news to tell you." Noah admits.

"Oh no! I don't want to hear it!" Olivia covered her ears.