You've Been Unfriended

Christi and Chloe was still nowhere to be seen whenever we got out of the car. We walk in and get changed.

"So, Kelly, have you talked to Christi?" Mommy asked.

"No, she won't call me." Kelly responded.

"I hope she comes back." Kendall said putting on her shoes.

"Have you talked to Christi?" Kelly asked Holly.

"You know, I talked to her for a few moments yesterday. Just for a little bit, not very long." Holly explained.

"Did she mention my name at all?" Kelly asked.

"She did not." Holly confirmed. Suddenly, the door opened. It was Chloe!

"Chloe!!" We all screamed before hugging her. A few minutes Christi came into the room and a heavy tension fell over everyone. After stretching for a few more minutes Abby came in.

"No need for applause. Let's go." Abby said bringing us all into Studio A.

"All right. You know, they told me that Detroit was a tough city. Well, it was. You weren't the big winners. You got beat. Third place. Cathy... is a fake and a phony. She calls herself a choreographer? She's an embarrassment to my vocation." Abby said.

"And then we had a duet. That I can't really talk about because it didn't happen. I pulled the duet. If your mother is out of control, you don't dance." Abby shrugged.

"I do want it noted on your record that I was defending my daughter because you were being insensitive about her health issues. That's what my disagreement with you was." Holly responded.

"So let's just say, I'm not putting up with it anymore. We've had a member of the team suspended. You all know what suspended is. It's like the last chance before dismissal. Let's move on to the pyramid. Chloe, obviously you are not on the pyramid. On the bottom, Nia. You should've expected to be there. Paige. You kinda got thrown under the bus with the duet. Next, Kendall. You were given a solo. You didn't even make the top ten. Do I just keep giving you a solo? No. Next, Melody you didn't do much in the group dance, but you didn't do badly performing in it, so there's that." Abby said.

Maddie

Brooke Mackenzie

Melody Kendall Paige Nia

"We will be attending In10sity Dance in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Everyone will be in the group dance. Now, the group routine is a contemporary piece. The name of the routine is 'Money Is the Root of All Evil'. Moms, the costumes are emerald green. Like the color of money. Or envy. And they're gonna need some work. We need headpieces, we need trim, and you'll be using actual real money on the costumes. Maddie, obviously a solo is going to you. I have two more solos to give out. Melody, you will be getting a solo. And the last solo is going to Brooke." I noticed Abby gave out a solo in every age category. I guess she's looking for a clean sweep this week, so that makes me nervous.

"We have a lot of work to do. Moms, go ahead and go upstairs. Spread apart. We're doing a whole warm up." Abby said before the moms left.

~

"Now, ladies, think about this: It's bluesy. So think of being in a speakeasy. Or... a nightclub." Abby said

*Interview*

"I don't know about, Abby, but I've never been a night club before. Now that leaves two thoughts on my mind. 1) Has she ever been in one? 2) And what's a speakeasy?" I finished my interview by nervously laughing.