Guess Who's Back?

"Girls, come on! Let's go!" Abby yelled and we all run into the room. Miss Abby then inspected the mothers.

"Holly is busy?" Miss Abby asked.

"She'll be here." Christi insisted.

"All right. We went to Starbound. We proved that you are national champions once again. It's much, much more fun to win, ladies. All right, let's talk about this week-" Miss Abby said and the door opened. I love a good twist.

"Hi everyone. Abby, can I talk to you?" Jill asked. My jaw was left open. I was expecting a twist, but not this!

"Jill, you know what-"

"I know we had some differences-" Jill started.

"I know. I'm right in the middle of a pyramid. You know how this works." Miss Abby said. The two adults started arguing and Kendall came in. We all gave her a hug. Jill was finally able to settle down and Miss Abby continued.

"We are going to Starpower in Lancaster. Not very far, but a big competition." Miss Abby said.

"Let's get to the pyramid. Bottom of the pyramid, Melody. You didn't dance, not much to judge you on." Miss Abby shrugged.

Maddie

Brooke Chloe

Paige Nia Mackenzie Melody

"I have three soloist. Maddie, Paige, Nia. Maddie, you will be doing a solo entitled 'I can't find the words'. Paige, your solo is 'Creme de la Creme'. Nia your solo is called, 'Working Girl'." Miss Abby stated and finally pyramid was over. We are doing a twiling number and Kenz and I are not in it. Another week, no dancing.

~

"Are you excited about the group dance?" Kenzie asked while we were walking to the car.

"Yes! I love vampires and the dance is super nice!" Maddie smiled.

"Vampires are weird." I said.

"Why's that?" Mommy asked.

"They suck your blood. And they are just weird!" I laugh opening the door.

"Don't get any nightmares about them." Maddie said waving her fingers around.

"Oh shush, Madz, you'll get her actually scared." Mackenzie rolled her eyes.

"Where do you girls want to eat?" Mommy asked.

"McDonalds!" Kenzie and I said at the same time. Mommy smiled and we left the ALDC parking lot.

~

We got our taco bell, went home, and the three of us had a mario kart tournament on our 3ds.

"Yes! I win!" Kenzie said before doing a little victory dance.

"I let you win." Maddie crossed her arms.

"Hmm, I remember someone saying, 'Kenz, you are about to lose, badly'." I quoted Maddie from earlier. Maddie just rolled her eyes. We finished playing and we went to bed.

~

*Competition Day*

Two days ago, Maddie had to bring her crowns in and it was very awkward. I have two crowns, but I know some of the other girls don't have ones. Anyways, it's time for the solos. I go backstage with Mackenzie to watch the dances.

"Running for Junior Miss, 'I can't find the words', Maddie!" The announcer said and Maddie went out onstage. The solo in my opinion was beautiful and I thought she emoted well. Now it's time for Paige.

"Please welcome, Paige, with 'Creme de la Creme'." Paige got into her position. I feel like Paige actually got some hard moves this dance to push her, even though her technique wasn't the best, she still did amazing!

"Workin Girl' Nia, Abby Lee Dance Company!" Nia went out and the whole crowd was into it. She honestly owned that stage and was super fierce.

~

*Awards*

"In ninth place, also fiercest attitude, 'Workin Girl' Nia!" Nia got her award and waited.

"Moving on to sixth place, 'Creme de la Creme' Paige!" Paige got her trophy. Only one girl left.

"First in 9-11, 'I can't find the words', Maddie, Abby Lee Dance Company!" Maddie got her award, she got second for Junior Miss Starpower, but at least she won in 9-11.

~

We go back to the dressing room to get ready for the group dance. Some drama happened between Miss Abby, Kendall, and a hairbow. What? Anyways we got back... Whenever. Miss Abby said she wanted to see some back tucks.

"I want to see Paige and Brooke. I want to see your standing back tuck." Miss Abby said. Brooke successfully did hers.

"Ooh! I'll do mine!" Paige said excitedly.

"No, do not do your standing back tuck." Kelly instructed.

"No! There is cement under this flooring." Miss Abby told the girl.

"Can I try it, Miss Abby?" Paige asked.

"No." She responded.

"Just one time? Come on." Paige pleaded.

"Well, then do it! I wanna eat my lunch." Kelly said. Paige started to do it whenever she dug her foot into the ground making it hard to move. Great. Abby then chooses the dancers by a process of elimination. Maddie, Chloe, and Brooke.

~

*Awards*

"First place in small groups nine to eleven, 'Twilight'!" The announcer said. The group won!