I Know What You Did Last Competition

Maddie

Nia Mackenzie

Chloe Melody Paige Brooke

Brooke and Paige have been put on probation. I feel awful for them, they didn't do anything wrong.

"This week, we will be attending Energy Dance Competition, again. It's in Waterford Township, Michigan. Last week, when I called to enter the routines, Gina, the owner, she told me there are two studios specifically coming. I'm going to have to pull out all the stops. Let's talk about the group number, it is called 'Silver Spoon'. Silver meaning the finest quality flatware. Meaning the luxuries of life. The country club, uh, the finest schools, so this is a pretty dance. We also have a prop. We have a big, giant spoon, and you pass the spoon around throughout the routine. I want to talk about the rest of the routines. Nia, Maddie, and Kenzie you all have solos. Maddie and Chloe, you have a duet." Great, not dancing again this weekend.

~

*At Kindergarten, Two Days Until Competition*

It's hard for me being in kindergarten. I'm almost done with it, but it's hard. Being on a reality t.v. show people try to be friends with me and I'm lucky I found somebody else to be friends with. Noah and I became friends with a girl named Victoria, and a guy named Tyler.

"Do you guys want to play tag?" Tyler asked.

"Only for a little while because if we are too tired we will get yelled at." I said.

"You're it!" Victoria said tagging Noah.

"Hey! No fair!" He laughed before running.

~

We played for a while before going back inside.

*At The Studio*

"Melody, we have an acro private in Studio A." Mackenzie said. Usually we don't have privates, together, but for some reason we do.

~

*Competition Day*

"Please welcome, act number 39, 'Inside Of Me'." Maddie and Chloe went onstage and they performed very well. Next was the group routine, the costumes were a big issue on the show, but actually Kendall was there to dance in another green costume. They say the dance was ballet, but there wasn't really any classical ballet steps. Now it's time for the solos. Maddie performed Hellen Keller. Nia's solo was very mature for her. Mackenzie's solo was very cute and I thought she used good facial expressions. Now it's time for awards!

*Awards*

"All right, we have the top scoring Energy Petite Solo and Miss Energy being awarded to entry number 135, Mackenzie, 'Daisy Chains'." The announcer says and Mackenzie got her first crown! She sat down and she was still smiling and I gave her a big hug.

"We have the top Energy Junior Solo top ten." the announcer says, "We have in ninth place, entry number 238 going to Nia, 'Bound'. We all clap for Nia.

"In fourth place, entry 226, Maddie dancing to 'Helen Keller'." Rough week for solos. We also got second on our group dance! Abby was mad at everyone, well, except Mackenzie because she won.