Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy

We took about a month break from filming. Last week I went to MSA in Hollywood to audition. The movie I auditioned for is The Giver, Jen wanted me to audition for a girl named Lily. I'm super glad to be back in Pittsburgh with all of my friends though. Especially because next week is the last full week Noah will be here. We get out of the car and Abby was sitting at the front desk.

"Hi!" Maddie said.

"Hey, girls." Abby said. Abby then stopped me.

"How'd it go?" Abby asked.

"It went well. I had to give them one of my headshots then I also had to read some lines. The usual things. They seemed impressed with me, so that's a good thing. They said they'll get back with me this week or next." I explained.

"That's good. Go in there and change into your dance stuff." Abby instructed.

"Okay." I nodded. I go into the dancers den and everybody got changed. Abby finally called us into pyramid about ten minutes later.

"All right, let's talk about the Big Apple. And the Abby Lee Dance Company didn't take a bite out of anybody. We had a great number, we had a great story, a great theme. It made people think before you even danced. I'm angry that my rival beat me. Asia is not with us this week. She had an opportunity in Los Angeles to do a professional job. I wanted her to do it." Abby announced. I could already tell the cameramen focused on Kenzie and I's expression, so I made sure not to change it in any way.

"At the bottom, Kendall. You were fourth. Maybe without the crying, you would have been higher. Next, Mackenzie. Do you realize that Asia waltzed in here, pushed you out of the way, took over, and every time I entered her in a competition, she won. I cannot say that about you. It's not only happened against Asia, but Melody who is two years younger than you." Abby stated.

*Interview*

"I don't really like it whenever Miss Abby says something about me beating Kenzie, or Kenzie getting compared to Asia. It makes the whole thing awkward between the three of us since we're all close and around the same age." I shrugged.

"And next, we have Nia. How many times do you think Gianna told you about straightening your back leg? Do you have any idea? Eleven times. Next, Brooke. I thought you were an asset to the group.I thought you did your part well. You also did well in your duet with Melody. Speaking of which, Melody. You also did well in the duet and it placed first. I knew it was a risk putting a huge age difference, but it worked in my favor. Moving up, Chloe. You tied Zack. I thought you should of beat Zack. You beat Kendall, but you didn't beat Maddie. Next... is Asia. She was the overall high-scoring-winning mini. And now, Paige. I thought you worked hard in the group. Did those two other dance teachers see something that I didn't see? You think that I pick on you. So does your mother. What were they doing behind me? What did they see? That's what you all have to understand. I want to yell at you. I want to be the one that fixes it so that when you go out there in the real world, nobody has a word to say because you're amazing. And at the top of the pyramid, Maddie. You beat kids three years older, almost four years older than you. Bravo. Congratulations on a job well done." Abby revealed. We all started clapping for Maddie.

Maddie

Paige Asia Chloe

Melody Brooke Nia Mackenzie Kendall

"Okay, now, this week I'm doing something a little bit different with the group. I'm only using four of you in the junior group. Maddie, Chloe, Nia, and Kendall. You will be doing a jazz routine. It's called 'Bad Girls.' Chloe and Maddie, you will be performing a lyrical duet. The name of the duet is called 'We're All Right.' Mackenzie you will be doing a solo. It's entitled 'Boys Like You.' Paige, you will also be doing a solo this week. The name of your solo is 'Get Up, Get Loud, Get Tough.' Now, Brooke, it's about time that you danced with the Abby Lee Senior Dance Company. You will be moving up, and you will be performing with the seniors. The name of the piece is 'Why Not Me?' It's very mature in content. Your dancing needs to step it up, and they're serious. Most of them want to be professional dancers. Don't let the team down. We're staying here in Pittsburgh this weekend to attend the Masters of Dance Arts Competition. I am positive that my rival will be there. I don't want any outbursts. I don't want any conflicts, and say that week after week. Ladies, we're gonna start rehearsal and I'm gong to start with the group dance first. First, I want everyone to remain in here and warm up a bit." Abby said. I finished warming up and I went to the dancers den. I had a rehearsal with Hannah, Olivia, Grace, and Madison. We did a group dance last year and we started working on one whenever I got back from New York. I'm assuming we are doing it this week.