Revenge of the Candy Apples

"Come on, let's go!" Miss Abby yelled. I dread going to pyramid, thankfully, we only have a month until seasons over.

"Entrez-vous, ladies. All right. Wow. Congratulations! Overall high score winners once again at Starbound." Miss Abby said and we all clapped.

"Those judges definitely know who the Abby Lee Dance Company is. I want to keep this winning streak going. Now... on to the pyramid. Kendall, you were brought in as a guest. Even though you helped the team with first place, you're still a guest at the Abby Lee Dance Company." Miss Abby said, Kendall nodded.

"First, I have Brooke. You had a rough week, you were injured. Day one, I saw the pain in your face. You're on the bottom because you never spoke up and said anything. Next... Paige. You're injured. There's not much to judge you on. I wanted you to work on your terminology, and do the warm-up with us. You didn't show up for a whole day. Next... Melody. You didn't dance last week, but I keep hearing in classes that you are improving, so thats good." Miss Abby said and I nodded.

Nia

Chloe Maddie

Mackenzie Melody Paige Brooke

Chloe has a solo. Kendall and Mackenzie have a duet. The group is called, 'Taken', Kenzie and I are both not in it. We get to go to the beach at South Carolina, so I'm gonna get my tan on! Abby dismissed the moms and Kenzie and I are learning the group dance to get some more experience.

~

Currently, I was in Studio B with Kenzie we were having a little improv off, since nobody was in there.I looked up to Dance Jail and saw Mommy and Christi arguing. Oh no. Mommy suddenly steps up before yelling then walking out. Mommy calls Mackenzie and I out of the room and to get our dance bags. Mackenzie walked upstairs before walking back down crying.

"They're talking about you." Kenzie cried.

"I know they're horrible, Kenz." Mommy said holding her hand. We walk to the front desk whenever I asked a question.

"Why do they do this to you?" I ask sadly.

"I don't want you to leave." Kenzie said. Mommy responded that we 'weren't coming back' and we got in the car.

~

*Two Days To Competition*

We got home from school and we weren't going to dance today.

"Mom, are we going to dance today?" Maddie asked.

"Girls, we aren't going to dance today." Mommy confirmed, bring us a snack.

"Okay. Can we watch t.v?" I ask.

"Yeah, do whatever you want." Mommy smiled.

"We should watch Disney!" Maddie suggested.

"I agree." Kenzie said. I turned on the t.v. and got onto Disney Channel and a show called Lab Rats was playing.

~

We were probably forty-five minutes late to dance whenever Maddie got a phone call. She looked at the Caller ID, which revealed to be Nia.

"Miss Abby really needs you here right now, because I know that you are one of the featured parts of the dance." Nia said on speaker.

"I would, Nia, I really would. I love dance, but my mom won't let me because Mom is mad at the mothers." Maddie explained. Hearing Maddie say that, Mommy caved and ended up taking us. We got dropped off at the door and we hurried to change.

*One Day To Competition*

We all walk into the dance studio.

"Hi, babe, how are you?" Miss Abby asked.

"Good." Maddie responded.

"You girls go ahead and get changed already." Miss Abby instructed.

~

Mommy told Maddie that she had a solo, but Mommy denied and Maddie got mad at by Abby. Now it's time for the competition!

*Competition Day*

First up we have Chloe's solo. I was sitting on Mommy's lap when I heard the announcer.

"Next up, Chloe, Abby Lee Dance Company 'Leave The Light On'." The announcer said and Chloe went on.

~

Chloe did very good, but she's going against a boy. You know what that means, higher points for the boy. Now it's time for Kendall and Mackenzie's duet.

"Judges, this is number 244, 'Reservation for Two'. Mackenzie and Kendall." The person announced.

~

They did well and the group performed and I really liked this group dance. Now it's time for awards.

~

We were undefeated in the competition, besides the Junior solo. It's okay, Chloe I still believe in you! Also, Mommy called Vivi a human prop, and Cathy replied that we didn't go to school which was hurtful.