Out With The Old, In With The New

We did great at the competition, but the moms had a discussion over the weekend. They were wanting to do two things. Get more moneyr from their paychecks for the show, and get the Hylands back. The show can't do much without us and the moms since we are stationed to be there until a season six, unless there wants to be lots of legal drama. Last season there was only thirteen episodes meaning the moms would only make 13,000 dollars. What can I say? I'm good at math for being only in first grade.

We all walk into the dance studio, unaware what's gonna happen for the rest of the day.

~

About thirty minutes later we were pulled out and into the moms car. I was in Christi's car with Chloe and Maddie. We were watching a movie on a lap top before I felt a storm coming.

"Hide!" Chloe whispered-yelled. I fit perfectly underneath a seat and I roll down the window a bit.

"Ladies, what's going on?" Abby asked.

"Holly, something has to be going on or you would never be so rude to me personally." Holly remains silent.

"You guys are having a what-is-it called? A sit in? Ladies, are we this upset over one new student? Are you that jealous? If you're doing this for Kelly, you're a fool. This is completely unprofessional. If you think that you kid's gonna go on and work professionally after this behavior, that's ridiculous." Abby said.

"Melissa. I tried to tell you. You kids working her butt off, doing a solo every week, and the other kids are broken, laying on the floor whining.

"You're replaced! That's it! Finished." Abby yelled.

"Done! See what happens to people? You do all this crap for their kid, you get them to win a national championship, and then they s*** all over you." Abby yelled before walking back in.

"Mad, Mel, we have to go now." Mommy said. I crawled back out from the seat, hug Chloe and get into the car. The police car started to come and Mommy drove off.

~

*One Day To Mall Performance*

We drove over to the Hylands house because there was a surprise the moms wanted to tell us about. We get out of the car and we hug Paige, who greeted us at the door. We go downstairs and Mackenzie and I pet the Hylands dog.

"Well, first, we have to tell the girls why we're here." Holly said.

"They don't know yet why they're here." Holly continued.

"We thought it would be fun for you guys to do a performance somewhere." Kelly explained.

"We get to make it up?" Chloe asked.

"Yes." Holly responded. We all started to cheer.

"No we get to make it up." Christi joked.

"No!" We all yell. The moms started to laugh.

"I think one of the biggest messages that we need to prove as a group is that Abby needs you guys more than you need her. So we figured that we would find a place that you guys could go and perform. There would be no judges, there would be no pressure." Christi explained.

"Oh that sounds so fun! So where is this going to take place?" Jill asked.

"I have a call in to a place– a mall nearby. Just a conformation. So it's gonna be... I think, at a local mall." Holly responded.

"Oh, that's kind of fun. Ooh! And we can shop!" Christi agreed. The moms sent us off and we started making a group routine.

~

*Mall performance*

We got up early, before the mall opened to set up.

"You got to stay together." Holly said. I was walking with Mackenzie and Brooke.

"Hurry up. Hurry up. Stay together." Jill said.

"I'd like to know where the people are." Holly continued.

"There is no one here. Well, I hope we didn't do all this for nothing." Christi said.

"Cause then Abby would really..." Holly trailed off.

"I hope we can go shopping!" I say to Brooke and Mackenzie.

"I'm sure we will." Brooke responded.

"We should go to the candy shop over there." Kenzie pointed to a small store across the mall.

~

"All right, everybody get into the mid... into your spots. Let's go." Kelly announced.

"We are gonna run out of time guys." Kelly continued. I took off my jacket and boots and get into the middle. We start to rehearse and I do my special part. An elbow stand before getting down and doing a back walkover. The moms gave us some more corrections.

~

"Hi!" Christi yelled into the microphone. The mall was now crowded and very loud from high-pitched screams. We were all holding hands walking down to the stage.

"I would like to introduce Chloe, Maddie, Brooke, Paige, Mackenzie, Melody, Kendall and Nia." Christi said. We all huddled around and yelled into the microphone.

"Thank you for coming!" We yelled. We then start to perform.

~

We finished performing and it was a great time. We bow to the audience and they cheer louder. The moms congratulated us and we got to go shopping. We split into four groups of two. I was with Maddie since we have to go with people older than you if your the youngest. Mommy let us buy some clothes and candy. I took some pictures with some fans and then we went home.