The Battle Begins

We took about two months off. I was able to get my ankle brace off like two weeks ago. Here is the pyramid since our bad competition in New Jersey.

Chloe

Nia Brooke

Paige Mackenzie Maddie Melody

"Melody you were injured not much to say. We are competing at Nexstar Dance in Upland, California." Miss Abby said. Earlier she admitted to leaving because of Maddie. Chloe and Mackenzie have solos. Brooke, Paige, and Chloe have a duet. Know who's not doing anything... Me. I don't have anything to do again!

~

*Interview*

I'm glad that I'm back from my injury, but I would really like to do something. Only a few more weeks until I'm an actual member. I will hold on until then!

~

I go into the Dancer's Den.

"What do you think of the group dance?" I asked.

"It's cute, but I don't know how far that will get us." Paige responded.

"I agree with Paige, there's not a lot of choreography, more like posing and stuff." Brooke shrugged.

"Are you sad you are not going to have a solo this weekend?" Chloe asked Maddie.

"No and yes. I want to prove to Miss Abby, but everybody needs a chance." Maddie shrugged. I looked over to see Mackenzie eating pretzels.

"Can I have some?" I asked.

"Fine." Mackenzie responded giving me a handful.

"I'm not excited to fly to California!" Nia sighed.

"Same. Flying is never fun." I agreed.

~

*Competition Day*

"All right, listen, guys. I need you to get fired up, you need to get out there. I think we have the chance." Miss Abby tells everyone, "I'm watching what's out there, now I could be wrong." I continue putting on some lip gloss. Now it's time for the trio dance.

"All right, put your hands together for 'Girls in the House'." The announcer said and Paige, Brooke, and Chloe go onstage.

~

The trio did a good job. Now it's time for Mackenzie's solo.

"Next up is number 163, competing for a title. Welcome to the stage, Mackenzie with 'If the Shoe Fits'." Mackenzie goes onstage and she ended up falling during her dance. She ended up running off because she got hurt. Mommy and I run backstage to Mackenzie. She was crying saying that she fell and she got hurt. This has not been a good time for the Ziegler kids. I gave her a hug and tried to make her laugh. We go back out to wait for Chloe's solo. Maddie's name was announced and she started to panic. She couldn't go onstage since Mommy wouldn't let her. Now it's time for Chloe's solo.

"Let's move on to a new entry, up next is entry 177, put your hands together for Chloe with 'Keep Burning'." I though Chloe's solo was very technical and clean.

~

Now it's time for the group dance.

"Now we have entry 227, put your hands together for 'I Want It Now'." The girls went onstage and performed. They were entertaining, but I have a feeling it won't be enough. Now it's time for awards.

~

"Tenth place in petite solo... 'If the Shoe Fit', Mackenzie, Abby Lee Dance Company!" Mackenzie went up and grabbed her award...

"Moving to the junior category, 'Keep Burning', fifth place, Abby Lee Dance Company, Chloe!" The announcer said and Chloe got her award.

~

"Third in junior duo/trio, 'Girls In the House' Abby Lee Dance Company!" Paige went up and got their award.

~

"Fifth place in junior group, 'I Want It Now' Abby Lee Dance Company!" This was a rough week hopefully next will be better!