Solo Fever

We are staying in California again! Abby yelled for us to come in for pyramid.

"This week we are staying right here in California. Yes. But, I want to talk about the iHollywood competition. You were not focused on that competition. And I want to compliment each and every one of you on that little girl Nicaya that came to our studio. You were all friendly, you were all behaved like nice young ladies. You guys, I don't know what happened." Abby pointed to the moms.

"Let's put iHollywood behind us. We are moving on to the pyramid. On the bottom of the pyramid... Kendall. You're back on the team, that's where you have to start. I thought you were outstanding in the group routine. It's those shoulders, the technique, everything that has to continue to improve. Next... Paige. You're coming off an injury, you did the group routine, I thought you did very well. Next... Melody. You did okay in the group dance." Miss Abby said.

Mackenzie

Chloe Nia Maddie

Brooke Melody Paige Kendall

~

It's solo week! My solo is called 'OMG' and it's a jazz/musical theater number.

"Do I have a solo?" Maddie asked with tears in her eyes.

"Maddie, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. But I have a bunch of other kids wanting to do solos." Miss Abby responded. Maddie started crying.

"She wants to do a solo very bad." Mommy helped.

"I understand that but you interrupted her and wanted her not to do it because you are afraid of losing all your friends." Miss Abby said.

~

We had about twenty minutes left whenever Mommy called Maddie, Mackenzie, and I left the studio. I was confused where we were going.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It'll be fun, just wait." Mommy assured.

~

We got to a place called MSA.

"Okay come on, Kenz, Mel. Right here in this cool door." Mommy pointed. We go inside and we meet a nice lady named Jen.

~

"Hi gorgeous, how are you?" Jen asked.

"Good." Maddie responded.

"Hi Kenzie! How are you?" Jen asked.

"Good." Mackenzie smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Melody." Jen smiled.

"You too." I smiled back.

We got settled and Jen started asking us questions.

"How long have you been dancing, honey?" Jen asked.

"Um, for seven years." Maddie responded.

"For seven years. Okay, great." Jen responded.

"Well, I think you guys would be really fantastic, obviously for commercials. Commercials are great for kids." Jen explained.

"What would be the next step be? To get Mackenzie, or Melody into a commercial, or you know." Mommy asked.

"As soon as something comes up that they're right for, you know, I'll let you guys know. I'll submit them , and we'll go from there." Jen said.

"Thank you." I smiled. I would love to be on a show, movie, or anything!

~

*Two Days To Competition*