No One Likes A Bully

Here is the pyramid for this week.

 Chloe

Maddie Mackenzie

Kendall Nia Paige Melody Payton

"Melody. You didn't dance last week, your not going to be in the group dance this week. I gave Mackenzie a solo last week, you are getting solo this week." Miss Abby said. I smiled and jumped up excitedly, while everyone clapped.

~

"Melody!" Miss Abby yelled and I ran into Studio A.

"This is the only dance you are doing this week, and I want you to focus on this routine. It's gonna have lots of hard parts in this dance. Let's get to what the dance is about. It's called 'Time To Say Goodbye' because you are about to leave your old life and becoming apart of the junior elite team. It's a very pretty contemporary dance. You have to use lots of emotion." I nodded.

~

We went over my solo twice before she dismissed me.

"How'd your solo go?" Mommy said as I got a drink of water.

"Good, I feel like I keep messing up one part though. It's right towards the end, Miss Abby kept correcting me on it. It just makes me feel a little stressed." I took a deep breath. Hugged Mommy and left.

~

*One Day Until Competition*

I ran my solo twice and Miss Abby was very proud of me, with the dance and I went into tap.

"Wow, Melody only fifteen minutes late." Hannah laughed.

"It's not my fault, I had to run my solo again!" I defended.

"Girls, please be quiet it's hard to hear the beat!" The teacher said, Noah and Olivia both turned around and laughed at us.

*Competition Day*

Mommy helped me change into my costume

Mommy helped me change into my costume. She also braided my hair and put some white bows at the end of my braids.

~

I go backstage and Maddie gives me a hug. I do my thing to try to shake all my nerves out. A girl ran off the stage, crying. I started to get really nervous. I don't want to mess up, so I started running the corrections in my head.

"Next to the stage, number 22, 'Time To Say Goodbye'." I started in my position...

Remember that one part I said I keep messing up on? Yeah. I froze for a second before continuing the dance. Hopefully Abby and the judges didn't notice.

~

The trio went, then Chloe, then Maddie. The group dance performed before I went on.

"Now moving on to our Petite Mini Division. Third overall high score, with a score of 283... Number 22, 'Time To Say Goodbye'." I went up and bowed for the audience. It's good for me! I went against seven year olds, and this was a tough competition.

~

Trio didn't place, Chloe and Maddie was both first in their division, and the group dance was first. Mediocre week for the Abby Lee Dance Company!