ii

"Dude, you cool?"

I didn't even realize Kat was next to me, her tiny frame pumped against me.

"Yeah, dude, totally fine"

It was a lie, I mean, obviously. I just don't really know how to explain the whole 'I'm pretty sure my teacher is flirting with me and I want him to but I have such an inner conflict because my morals tell me this is wrong and even if it wasn't, I technically have a boyfriend' so I lie.

"Obviously not, but if you say soooo"

she left without another word. I looked down and sighed, I knew if I told her it would be an entire lecture about morality and power exchange, even if it would be finished with how it was wrong 'but, totally hot.' I let myself drift back off and think about McBrien and how this all started.

"Kyra... He just grabbed my ass!"

"Who? McBrien??"

"What? NO, but... I mean"

"Arie, that's gross"

"No, its not... Think about it, he has those big hands. You just know that they would be strong and loving, warm too"

"ARIE, PLEASE STOP"

"I don't think I will, I think I'll just keep this thought in both of our heads. come on, you know you like it. The thought of those big hands grabbing your ass, or your hair... you know what they say about big hands, Kyra, big di-"

"I'm moving seats, bye"

"Seriously? Watch where you're walking"

Now, that I'm snapped out of my daydream I see who I walked into. Jay Swoll, the king of Salt Rock, the leader of the Makos. He didn't look much like a Mako Shark; They were very slender, sleek. Though, he did hunt girls like a shark, viciously. In other words, he was a misogynistic dick.

"Oh, sorry Jay"

"Uh, wait, Arie... Have you seen Kat today?"

it was nearly whispered which only searched to irritate me more

"Sorry but are you afraid to just say her name? You really think I'll tell you where she is this period?"

"I'm desperate, please" I don't know why but I believe him.

"Yeah, I think I already knew that"

"Arie... I'm serious... Please, I'll do anything"

"Anything? Well, you know that Donald has been looking for some acti- "

"JUST.. Please, tell me"

"She has culinary fourth period... And her fifth is drama and we have that together. Do you even know where those classes are?"

He sighed at my words and shook his head, I figured that but I had already thrown him to many bones. I turned around and felt his large hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you"

he sounded so defeated, so unlike Jay. That was hilarious to me. I continued to my way up to fourth period, having the weirdest day of the school year.