37

When we got to Klaus' house Johnny picked me up and carried me through the front door. I attachment my lips to his. He dropped my on the couch and kissed me one more time before walking down the hall. A few minutes later he emerge with Klaus' behind him. 

"Invite over Krys" Klaus ordered. 

He grabbed three bottles of Manischewitz and handed one to me. I opened the cap and took a huge swig. 

"Oh, you're trying to get me blitz, this taste like juice" 

I walked out of the house across the lawn to Krys' front door which I just opened. I found Krys sitting in the living room with Katie of all people sitting on the floor. I gasped and she stood up to hug me. I was excited to see her, I heard she was back but it was amazing to hug her again. 

"Klaus and Johnny wanted me to invite you over. OH, look, I got bit by a gator today!" 

They both chirped about my exciting day and agreed to come back with me. They followed me back to the house and when I opened the door Johnny leapt out at me and tackled me onto the floor. Pinning me down and kissing me over and over again while I giggled, I could smell all of the alcohol on his breath. 

"I am going to have to catch up to you" I said

"I'm only going to let you up if you say you're my girlfriend" 

I wrinkled my nose and shook my head at him and he started shouting "Say it!" playfully. I wiggled under his grip, trying to get loose making the game even more fun. 

"OKAY, okay! I'm your girlfriend" I said, happily. 

He kissed and let me back up when I dove over him, pinning him down. He slipped his hands right out from under my grip, wrestling with my hands in the air. We giggled in unison, this is a moment I'll never forget. 

"Guess all of those after school workouts haven't done a lot" He teased

"What ever, dad bod" I retorted. 

"Klaus, bring me that bottle?" I shouted

The moment the bottle made contact with my hand I threw my head back with it pressed to my lips. I chugged for a solid minute and then motioned for McBrien to open his mouth so that I could pour it in. I stood up over him and walked away to find Katie and Krys. When I found them they had there own bottle they were sharing. I sat down across from them and called for the boys, also asking for them to bring a pack of cards and a picture. Klaus walked in with the cards, the pitcher, and a few other kinds of liquor.  I spread the cards out around the pitcher and explained the rules to everyone.