49

He moaned against my mouth while he rubbed against me. He made a line of kisses down my neck and chest onto my stomach. Dragging his hand up the middle of me, creating a whole new sensation. I gasped and he chuckled.
"Oh, did you like that?"
I sighed and let his hand keep working. He brought his face back up to me, kissing me deeper than before. I could feel how anxious and excited he was, how eager his hand was.
"Do you want to do this?"
His voice was breathy and heavy against my neck. I swallowed hard and nodded. His eyes brightened slightly and he kissed me briefly. He propped his knees up and kept playing with me with his hands while pressure rose in my stomach, I started getting more and more nervous while he played with my body. I started to squirm unsure that this is what I wanted. I pushed his shoulders hoping he would stop. He brought his face from my neck to look at me. 

"Are you okay?"

"I.. don't think this is the right time"

"Is... Is this your first time?"

"What? No, I just don't give it up after a week.. I prefer for it to be with someone I love and who loves me" 

He gave me a sincere smile and kissed my cheek. 

"Don't you love me?" 

he looked at me with hopeful eyes, rubbing my outer thigh with his hand lovingly.

"Yes, I do" I said kissing him on the nose "but that doesn't mean I have to have sex with you" 

He kissed my nose back and let his hand rest on my cheek. He fell back in his spot next to me, cuddling himself against me still naked. I turned my attention back to the movie and that proved to be a mistake because the moment I did the creepiest doll popped up and I let out a high pitched scream and buried my head in his chest while he chuckled at me. The rest of the day went similar, we watched bad movies in bed all day, happily ignoring parts of it to kiss or play wrestle. By the time it was dinner time I had already decided to stay the night again.