38

We took turns pulling cards from around the pitcher dreading the one of us who had to drink it, we all poured the remainder of our drinks into it. The last few cards were left on the table.

"So, who hasn't gotten thumb master?" Klaus said

I raised my hand and bowed my head. McBrien smirked and announced that he had an idea. He whispered something to Klaus and they both dragged me to the bathroom by my hands. Katie grabbed my ankles to make it easier for them. They dropped me in the bath tub. Krys threw my bathingsuit at me. They all slammed the door while I changed.

"Okay! I'm ready" I called

The door swung open and they charged with the pitcher, Krys pushed my head back and opened my mouth. Johnny pour the pitcher over my mouth, sometimes deliberately pouring it down my chest. By the time I was done with the pitcher I was soaked and sticky, my vision and mind were hazy. I tried to step out of the bathtub but nearly fell. Jonny stopped me and shooed everyone away, pulling off his shirt. He was still in his swimming trunks. He turned the water on and and stepped in. The water was perfectly warm compared to the freezing cold soap Johnny was smearing over my body. He laughed at the way I squirmed.

"Stop wiggling so much"

"Make me!"

He gave me a sinister smile and grabbed my wrists forcefully. I felt my back press against the cool tile of the shower. I pressed my body up but he wouldn't bunge.

"Stop. wiggling" He growled.

I felt the fire from the first kiss raise in me again. I huffed out a huge breath of air and widened my eyes. He looked down at me with an intensive eye, He pulled my hands above my head and held them both in one while the other hands started to work the string that was around my back. I felt the top around me loosen, he licked his lips hungrily. I wiggled trying to distract him or keep his hands from undoing the knot. I yelped a little and he let out an amused chuckle. I felt the wet material hit my feet and the warmth of his hand over my breasts. His mouth crashed into mine, I pulled my hands from his and entangled it in his hand. I let my other hand fall to the waistband of his swimshorts. He made a line down my neck with kisses ending in between my breasts.I I fingered the edge of his shorts, pulling slightly.

"Oh, should these come off, too?" he said

I nodded playfully and he slipped them over his hips. He grabbed my hand and moved it from his hair to his length. I tried to pull my hand back but he held me in position.

"No, baby" He soothed.

I pulled my hand away from his and turned the water off. I opened the curtain and stepped out still soaking wet. He huffed, grabbing a towel from me. I changed back into my clean close and left him alone in the bathroom.