80

ARIES POV

I fixed the white mortarboard over my curly hair, trying to make sure it didn't curl right into my face, I look at myself in the mirror, at the ways I had changed just from the start of this year. It was so.. hectic and wonderful, I would miss it when it was all said and done. I flatted the black skirt of my dress and slipped on my short heels. I don't know how I managed to look so young and yet so much like an adult all at once. I tangled my medallions in my neck and headed down stairs with them clinking together. I called a quick farewell to my family and headed to pick up Kris, Kat, and Donald, we had all decided to ride together so that we could cause shit one last time. Once everyone was in the car, we recounted stories from when we seemed so much longer, stories about fist fights and love finding itself weirdly wedged into all of our lives.

"Can we just a moment to appreciate Kat puking on stage on opening night of Little Shop Of Horrors"

Kat winced and look down at her nails, starting to pick the polish off. We all giggled and then told her we loved her. I kept driving, nearly deciding to head towards the beach rather than the center for graduation. I looked down at my belly, I wasn't showing yet but I would be soon. I looked at Kris in my passenger seat, I gave her a big smile with a small tear forming on my lash line. She held her hand out to me and I took it, knowing that she was a forever friend, someone I could always always count on.

"Why don't we all appreciate that Arie can now freely be with her man?"

Donald didn't know it but he gave me the perfect opportunity to let them in on my news

"Actually, you guys, he and I sort of have an announcement"

"You're pregnant"

Although Kat was being sarcastic, I just nodded my head and looked back at her with a dead serious expression

"No, you're not. You're fucking lying, you're such a liar. You do not have his Irish, economically smart baby inside you!"

I parked the car and when we all got out we hugged all at once. Our own little family was making a huge step today, we couldn't imagine our lives turning out the way they have so far but we were so excited to how much further we would go.

"Much more exciting than Arie'a bastard child is that Directionerboy272 and I will be meeting today! Right after graduation, we are meeting behind the building, textual updates will be sent"

We all chuckled and breathed a single sigh of relief, we could breathe, we did it. We each grab a random hand and walked toward the giant building in front of us. We signed ourselves in once we reach the rest of our class, it was so obnoxiously loud. We found our places in line and then immediately left again to reconnect with the other senior theatre students and our soon to be former teacher, Mrs. Infern, gathering together for our last picture as high school students. I tightly hugged my teacher, remembering the every memory of my four years with this amazing women, counting my blessings I came in contact with her and every other person surrounding me. After we said our thank you's we wandered off to embarrass Kat and Jay a little bit. Tightly grabbing her arms and yanking in the general "S" direction until we landed her on Swoll.

"JAY!"

He looked over to me, shocked I was so bold to yell for him, before I launched Kat into his arms

"GIVE YOUR GIRL SOME LOVEN"

With Kat in a weird to look at loving embrace, he tipped her back and kissed her sweetly on her lips. I forgot every bad thing Jay said or did or every horrible thing we said about or to him, seeing how much he actually loved my friend; how much she was in love with him. I smiled at them, hoping to everything above that they lasted.