31

"One piece or two?" I ask Krys who was On the other side of the rack
"Two, something with ruffles so you don't look so flat chested"
I scoffed and held up a pick one and she shook her head. She was impossible. She grabbed one and held t against my top and squealed. It had a light blue top and tribal pastel bottoms.
"That would work if I didn't have the skin color of a ghost"
She huffed as she slammed it on the rack. She sorted trough racks and racks of bathing suits. I grabbed a black halter top and white high waisted bottoms and she nodded her head vigorously.
"Should I send a picture?"
"Uh hell yes"
I went into the change room and put the suit on, I never understood the point of two pieces. I sent the picture and changed back
"If he doesn't fuck you, I will"
I checked out at the counter making sure to exclude a pair of tortoise shell cat eye glasses. I canceled Friday's girl night for this and I was going to get my all out of it. We stopped at Dunkin donuts to get a coffee and talk for a while.
"So, how does Kyra and Kat feel about you dating him?"
"I'm not telling them, neither are you"
The rest of the conversation was geared toward how Katie was back, I started to fade in and out of it thinking about the next day.
"Can I get a ride home? I have PT"
"Yeah, sorry, let's go"
The drive was quiet until I pulled in from of her house.
"Be careful" was all she said to me before walking in her front door.
Be careful.
Be careful?