59

I made my way to him slowly, holding my breath slightly preparing myself for what was about to happen. I finally made it to his desk, putting my hands on it to feign confidence. He slid the punishment slip to me, the word "SUSPENDED" was written in big, bold letters.

"And that includes after school activities. Practice is canceled"

I snatched the slip away from his desk and picked up my bag, stuffing my dress further into it. I flung it over my shoulder and stormed out of the room.  grumbling to myself until I reached the parking lot when I felt a hand grab my wrist. Whoever it was tugged aggressively on my arm, yanking me away from my car door. When I turned I was face to face with Johnny who looked nearly s angry as I was.

"No. Get in my car. now."

I dropped my hand from my door handle and walked behind to his black jeep. I climbed into the doorless vehicle, putting my seatbelt on covering my face a little bit. he climbed in and started to drive angrily to his house, barely even stopping at the stop signs. When he pulled in he hopped out not looking at me. I kicked my bag into the driveway and jumped out after it. I followed him through the open front door. He was standing the kitchen, bottle of vodka in hand not even bothering to grab glasses.

"Why are you pissed about this?"

He pulled the bottle from his lips and slammed it on the counter

"What you did was so stupid"

"So, I should have let her get away with it?"

"Did I say that? You could of let the administration handle it"

"You wanna know what they would have done? I was drunk! The football players would get a slap on the wrist"

"Not if I had anything to do about it"

I walked into the kitchen snatching the bottle of clear liquid and tipping it back, letting the burn of the alcohol fuel my hate fire.

"What would you say? 'I saw them kicking her, why was I at a party with a bunch of students? Oh, to rescue her because we had a little fling before hand... And I fucked her the next day" 

I put the bottle back down and stepped away from him, he was so angry I could feel the heat radiating from him. His face contorted into something less angry and more confusing as he threw his hands up in defeat. A second later he seemed angrier than before, grabbing my arms tightly and bringing his face closer to mine. 

"I didn't just fuck her the next day, I loved  her... and I'm still fucking her"

His mouth crashed into mine and hands moved from my arms to the small of my back. His tongue glided over my bottom lip begging for entrance, when I finally agreed he picked me up and set me on the counter. The ten minutes was full of rubbing, kissing, and angry moans. He slipped his hands under my shirt, pulling it off in one quick motion. 

"god damn it, Arie..."