46

I spent the next hour of my life wondering to and from the kitchen, downing three or four mixed drinks in the first half hour. I made what I think was my fifth drink and I was already too wobbly to walk without anchoring myself to something. I sat down in the living room waiting for someone I know to acknowledge me. I downed my drink and decided to wait a little before making another when Donald came running, which looked closer to prancing, towards me. 

"Have you seen Kat?" 

"Not since we got here" 

"I saw her with Jay"

I started laughing, like Kat was actually with Jay. I know that she has this crazy crush on him but he's not the type of guy to like a girl like her. I mean, he sends dick pics and she hardly will say dick. I grabbed Donnie's hand and dragged him to the kitchen. I grabbed the bottle of vodka and just tilted it back straight, by now the burn in the back of my throat was gone. I took my phone out and check the time, it was almost midnight. I told Donnie that I needed to step out to make a call when he grabbed my arm. 

"Friends don't let friends dial drunk" 

I pulled my arm away from him and made a break for the door. When I was finally outside I noticed the air had cooled compared to before. I dialed my phone when I felt someone knock into my back. I turned my back and a football player had bumped into me. I turned my attention back to my phone and hit the call button when I felt a blunt pai hit the small of my back. I whipped around to see who throw the punch, to my surprise it was the same football player from before.

"You hit like a girl"