xi

McBrien's POV

Jesus Christ, Arie. Did she have to answer the door in that? I ran my hand through my hair before I could say any other perverted thing to my student. All I can think of is the squeak she let out when she saw my eyes travel down her, the realization that the little bra thing she was wearing was white and a little bit see through... Just enough that you could see the small out of her... Johnny STOP. She nodded at the question I had completely forgot I asked her and turned her back.

"Hey, Mr. McBrien?" I heard an unfamiliar voice say.

When I look back I was handed a towel and immediately held it near where my zipper is.

Kyra lead me towards the kitchen as Arie whispered with the other two girls, I know they attended the high school and that they are seniors but I didn't teach them. The two giggled and Arie frowned, even then she was adorable as ever. I couldn't stop myself from staring.

"Uh, here... Who are you going to call to come out in this storm anyway?" Arie said as I watched her small doll like lips.

"I guess I have to wait until it lets up a bit... I was gunna call a friend, Claus" I answered

"Sounds German, very exotic" she retorted

"He is German, he hasn't been here long. He plans on teaching next year at the high school, AP European history and Maybe a foreign language class" I smiled. Krya seemed like she was a in a daze at the thought.

"Hey, Kat, wanna go shut the front door? Considering you are the one who left it open" Arie sneered, you had to love her attitude,

The girl I assume was Kat, the tallest and thinnest, walk away while shaking her head and complaining about how bossy Arie got around guys that she was into. I looked at Arie, she must of been cold because you could see how her nipples had raised. She must have noticed me starring because she folded her arms over her chest. It was a damn good view, I smiled at her hoping that maybe she would lower them slightly. Maybe that wasn't a very good idea because the thought of her thrown on my bed, without that bra on made my jeans feel even tighter.  

"Uh, I think I'll just call Claus now. He won't mind a little nipple... I mean DRIZZLE" I stammered and put my hand out for the phone. I couldn't keep looking at Arie in that sports bra, it was hypnotizing. Every step made me think... stop, that's your student.  Great, now I was thinking of her in a little school girl's outfit, my eyes fluttered a bit as I dialed hoping none of them were looking too closely at me. 

Claus! Answer, fuck

"Claus? I need you to come grab me. I know that its storming, you scheinhund" I seethed.

"Did you just call him a pig dog?" Arie scoffed behind me.