39

I walked into the living room where everyone else was sitting and still drinking. I rushed over to Krys and stole the drink from her hand. She screamed a 'Hey' that I ignored and down the whole the thing, the initial nastiness of the alcohol has since past and it was easy to gulp it all down.

"Any reason you stole my drink?" Krys snapped

"Yeah, I need it and you're used to it" I retorted

She shrugged her shoulders and went back to her conversation she was having with Katie. I stormed into the kitchen and threw open the fridge door. I picked at the food Klaus had when I heard footsteps behind me.  When I turned around McBrien was behind me, he gave me a questioning look. I tried to shoulder past him but he caught my hand, I tried to shake it away from him but he held on tight. His eyes were pleading me to stop being angry with him. I couldn't stay angry with him but I wanted him to think I was. I pulled my hand away and this time he let go. I walked into the living room and began to sit down when he scooped me up and carried me off.

"We're using your bedroom, Klaus" he said

"Good, then we don't have to see you be all over her" Klaus shouted.

He sat me on the bed and slammed the door. I crawled to the top of the bed and curled up a bit. He sighed and threw his hands up, letting them fall back down dramatically with a slapping sound from where they fell on his legs. 

"I'm sorry, okay?" 

"No, not okay" 

"Arie..."

He raised an eyebrow and sat on the bed. He ran his hands through his hair and looked back at me. I lifted the covers and enveloped myself in them, leaving a little bit open for him to join me. He wrapped his arms around me once he was under the blanket with me, kissing me behind my ear. He hugged me to him tightly, nuzzling into my next.

"Baby?"

I moan sleepily and he rolls me over. I opened my eyes slightly to look at him. 

"I think I love you" he said

I mumbled a reply and past out.