36

McBrien's POV

God, down boy.

She forced herself down on me more and I sucked in a huge breath of air, she giggled at my reaction. She clearly thought this was a game, so I figured why not play back? I flipped her onto her back and slid my hand up her shirt while she wiggled. She fidgeted under my hand, protesting but the way she was moaning said she didn't want me to ever stop. 

"Johnny" she whined

I nibbled on her neck and fondled her chest, her breathing was heavy and broken up. She was clawing at my back while wrapping her legs around me. I didn't ever want this moment to end. I looked her in her eyes and they were shimmering again, begging me to kiss her. I couldn't say no to them, I placed my lips softly on her. She tasted the same way she did the night she burned herself. I tried to place the fruit but it escaped me, she was like magic in every aspect of her. I rubbed my hand just above her knee and started to work my way up when I heard the sirens behind us. The lights were flashing right behind and I pulled myself from on top of her. 

"This isn't over, we're going to Klaus' and staying there" I warned. 

The officer tapped on the front window so I climbed up there and rolled it down.

"Is there a problem?" The officer asked.

"No, no. We're fine" I assured

"Then keep it moving, Sir. You can't sit here and maul your girlfriend. I'm going to let you off with a warning" 

I thanked him and waited for Arie to climb back into the passenger seat. She sat there quietly for while after we started driving. I could see the wheels turning in her head, she was dwelling on something, and I knew that was dangerous. 

"Arie?"

"Am I your girlfriend?" 

"Do you want to be?"

"Do you want me to be?" 

I drove silently for a minute. She looked over at me willing me to speak.

"You know I do" 

"Then, am I?"

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it, I brought it to me to kiss it. 

"Arie Nyx, will you be my girlfriend?"