69

McBrien POV

Finally, the game had started and I could be free from the hordes of students. I cursed myself for loving teaching so much, if it wasn't for that this probably would never happen. I fought with myself over and over about whether or not I should just leave now, but ultimately decided to walk aimless in the stands for most of the game. And, that's exactly what I did until I couldn't find what I didn't know I was looking for, I jogged down the steps and made my way behind the concession stand where I spotted a little pink shirt and a pair of lips in her ear. The smirk on her face meant that this was a part of her game, she wasn't enjoying it but she wanted it to work, and holy fuck it was. All I wanted was to go throw the blanket from the jeep over her. I wa about to turn and ignore them when I saw a hand slowly creep up her thigh. I ran to my car and ripped the blanket out; sprinting back to Arie. I looked the guy up and down, he was a student of mine last year... He was an idiot and not nearly good enough for her.

"Alex" I said

When he turned his face was bright red with embarrassment, he was surprised to say the least. 

"Johnny, I can call you that now, I graduated"

Arie giggled at him, more so because she's been calling me that for more than a month now then because he made me angry.

"Hardly. Can I talk to Miss Wagner, alone, please"

He shrugged, winking at her before walking away. I looked down at her, trying my best not to stare at her tits falling out of her shirt while she giggled. This fucking girl had me wrapped around her finger.

"Arie"

"McBrien"

I felt a strange pang of grief at her use of my last name. I looked around and tossed the blanket onto her lap, why she was sitting back here alone with a random guy was beyond me.

"Cover yourself up"

She scoffed and threw the blanket on the ground, got up and turned to leave before I knew what I was doing I had her wrist in my hand, pulling her to the parking lot. when we reached my car she snatched her arm away

"What the hell is your problem?"

"You! You're my problem, Arie, Jesus H. Christ. What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

She smirked slightly and hopped into my seat, I tried my best to keep from smiling. She was a goddamn tease and I fell for it, Of course I fell for it. If she wanted to play games then we would play.

"ME? What the hell did I do?"

her tone was full of fake innocence, pushing her tits up basically into my  face. I was about to win her game, It was my turn to smirk. All of the residual anger was now pure lust for her.

"you did this"

I pulled her down from my seat, pushing my whole body against her's, forcing her to feel exactly what all of her teasing did to me. Her eyes went from her feign innocence to hungry, starving even. I had left her in the cold, depraved from all of my affection, if I knew this would be my prize of all of the jealousy and games I would have started way before this. I harbored her warmth against my skin, taking in all of her. I was drunk on her scent, not even realizing I had been staring her in the eyes for more than two minutes when I crashed my lips into hers. I took one hand from her hip and tangled it in her hair, it was soft, her perfect ringlets cuddling to my fingers. I broke the kiss to take both of her hands in mine, once I had a firm grasp I spun her around and locked her in place with her own limbs.