48

When I woke up the next morning I was in unfamiliar sheets, in unfamiliar clothes. The smell of bacon filled the room and when I opened the door all the memories from last night came flooding back. I waded down the hall carefully, once I was halfway through the house I heard singing. I stood in the archway of the kitchen just listening to how beautiful he sounded with a slight irish accent.

"Red is the rose, that in yonder garden grows. fair is the lily in the valley"

I stood there in awe in how he could sing, he turned around in the middle of of a verse about flowing water, stopping once he saw me. I smiled at him and motioned for him to keep going. A couple seconds later he was singing again, with me in his arms dancing. I giggle and moved rhythmically with him. he picked me up and twirled me around. He set me on the ground and kissed my cheek, going back to cooking breakfast. He motioned for me to sit down and I did as he wanted.
"How hungry are you?"
I shrugged my shoulder, all I really wanted was a gallon of water and some aspirin.
"I'm not that hungry"
"Arie, you have to eat"
I sighed and let him set my breakfast in front of me. I held the fork in my hand but didn't eat anything.
"Come on" he persuaded.
I set the fork down, finding amusement in his disobeying him. He grabbed the fork from where I set it down and started to pick up food. He smushed it against my mouth, holding my head where it needed to be. Finally i submitted and opened my mouth and he smiled in accomplishment. When I finished eating what I could fit in my hungover stomach all I wanted to do was lay down and watch crappy movies all day. I lead him by the hand back to his room where I flopped back on the bed while he turn on Netflix.
"Scary or romantic?" He asked
"Scary"
He fell down next to where I was laying and pulled me up so that my arm was cuddled around him. He picked the first scary movie that didn't have a cliche plot, it happened to be Annabelle. I shivered at the cover and e laughed at me. He started to play the movie, laughing every time I flinch or rubbed up on him out of fear. Eventually we started to ignore the movie, a little to involved in kissing or nibbling the other. I rolled on top of him so that I was in a straddle position. I lifted my shirt off and tossed it to the floor, letting his hands rub up my torso before lying back down to kiss him again. He moaned against my mouth and I smiled. He finger the fabric of my panties, like he was begging for them to come off. I sat up and looked at him.
"Oh, aren't those cute?" He smirked
"What?"
"Those little pink panties you have on... Are those polka dots?" He teased.
I felt my ears burn a little bit and wrapped the blanket around my waist. He grabbed my hands and pulled it back
"No, no I like those.. A lot"
I felt a pressure rise against my thighs and couldn't help rock against it a little. He pulled my panties off my lips a little and nodded at me. I rolled off of him and let him crawl in between my legs. He pulled them all the way down and flung them on the floor, doing the same with his pajama pants. He hung himself closer to my face, kissing me harshly while he grinded against me.