50

I spent the entirety of Sunday with Johnny, snuggled in his bed. I tried to pry myself away from him after he made me dinner. I kissed him one more time before walking out the front door, he was still waiting at the front door. I walked to the drive away before I realized my car wasn't parked there. I huffed and made my walk of shame back to him, where he happily scooped me up and carried me back inside. I giggle as I nestled into his neck, letting my tongue glide against his warm skin. I heard a low growl escape from his throat when he tossed me down on the couch. He lowered himself so that he was hanging right above me. He held onto my wrist with a tight grip moving his mouth against me in what seemed like an angry kiss. 

"Don't play with me, little girl" 

My stomach jumped to my throat and I felt a warmth rising inside me that was a strange fix of fear and lust. 

"Y-yes, sir" 

The slight whimper I let pass my lips threw him into a frenzy, ripping off my clothes off of me. By the time we were both completely undressed, he was completely out of breath. He held himself above me, panting. He kissed me again, my legs apart so that he was settled in between them. He wrapped his arm around the small of my back and lifted me from the couch, carrying me down the hall. He collapses on the bed, keeping me pinned under him, asking over and over again if I'm okay with this. I tugged at the back of his hair, hoping that he could take the hint. He pulled my hand from his head and held my wrists together above mine. I felt the nerves from before but this time they lit a desire to conquer them. I wrapped my legs around his back while he worked his way into my body, pressing deep into me. he let out a low guttural noise while thrusting over and over, panting like a dog. I whimpered when he started to trace little circles around my nipples with his tongue, his breath creating a cool sensation in small areas. A weird sensation started in my hips and all I wanted was him to quicken his pace, to be more forceful. I wrapped my hand in his hair and pulled until I heard him growl in my ear. He pulled my legs up so that they were nearly around his neck. His movements become more and more rigid before he pulls away from me, leaving me almost unsatisfied. He blows out a huge breath and smiles at me. He mumbles something about forgetting a condom and how his hand is a disgusting mess. I chuckle and go to find my clothes. I slid my panties and jeans on over my ass and pull my tanktop up on my top sans my bra before stealing his jersey from the floor and slipping it on over my head, tying a small knot so that it doesn't hang around my legs. I called Krys to grab me and waited the short ten minutes she took to get here. I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him before leaving, curse my short height. 

"I love you" 

I called an 'I love you, too" before slamming the door and running to Krys' car. When I sat down in the front seat she looked over to me and frowned.

"Tell me what the fuck happened between you. Spill it, now" she said before I could speak a word.