III

Darren's (POV):

Walking into my room peaking out feeling like I was being watched. My eyes suddenly met Sebastian's gaze he opened his mouth to say something, but instead he just rolled his eyes and walked into his room. Honestly Seb was the oddest person in this house, aside from Kane. Throwing myself into bed rolling onto my side I grabbed my charger putting my phone on it realizing my phone was on twenty-seven percent. Rolling over onto my back staring up at the ceiling fan watching it twirl as yesterday's events replayed in my head.

"Seb..."

I whispered as I thought back to the pain that he inflicted onto me. The tears were not because he hurt me, but because I'm confused about whether I liked it or not. Putting my arm over my eyes forcing them shut wanting to burn the image of Sebastian's face in the mirror the pure enjoyment on his face — it felt weird usually Seb looked uneasy when acting sus but the face he made when he hit me seemed like he was really enjoying—-

"Darren!! Darren!! Open the door!"

Seb yelled in a belligerent tone banging on the door aggressively. Hesitatingly I walked over to the door with my hand reached out when my hand finally touched the handle I took a deep breath before opening it. Seb was shirtless and wearing grey sweatpants a very irritated expression on his face. What the hell was his problem?

"What?!"

I yelled at him aggravated with his presence not wanting the image of me pinned down onto the bed with him pulling my hair and spanking me playing over and over again in my head. Sebastian suddenly started to size me up and down again and again, was he really trying to start something right now? Closing the door in his face wanting to go back to sleep and forget what happened. The door flew open and I was thrown onto the bed Sebastian climbed on top of me pinning my hands down staring me down with pure happiness.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!! SEBASTIAN!!! "

I yelled out squirming under him struggling to escape his grasp. What was he trying to do? Sebastian gave me an amused look loosing his grip crawling over me taking a seat on my bed. I found myself gasping for breath crawling away when he suddenly grabbed me pulling me closer to him. Pressing my hand against this chest trying to keep him at a distance tears rolling down my cheeks as his lips hovered over mine. Suddenly he pulled back his eyes wide with shock, why had he stopped? With his hand he wiped away my tears a regretful expression on his face as he wiped my tears.

"Don't cry, stop crying —- I won't do anything to hurt you. I care about you to much to harm you just know that your mine and mine alone."

Sebastian said in a low aggressive manner rubbing his thumb across my lips before pressing his lips onto my forehead then kissing my cheek. I found myself staring up at him my tears drying up as he met my gaze a smirk playing at his lips. Feeling my cheeks becoming flushed now I shoved him away rolling onto my side balling up into a little ball feeling my cheeks getting hotter. Dammit! Why did he have to be so annoying, he's so fucking weird bro! Snatching my pillow from the top of my bed burying my face into it trying to get my cheeks to go back to normal.

"Fucking Sebastian."

I growled angrily rolling onto my side rubbing my thumb over my lips angrily glaring at my reflection in the mirror. Turning back over I forced my eyes shut not wanting to even think about him, the more I think about Seb the more angry I felt.

The next day I woke up shuffling down the stairs slowly since I'm already late there was no need for me to panic. Shuffling into the living room to everyone quietly waiting on me except Sebastian he was just pacing back and forth on the phone smiling ear to ear. What the hell was he so happy about? Walking past Sebastian bumping into him laughing as he fumbled to catch his phone. When he finally caught it he looked up at me with a devious smile creeping closer to me and my entire body felt hot.

"Do that again and I'll hurt you."

Sebastian said angrily scowling at me our faces inches from each other. Suddenly flashbacks of him being gentle with me, then how rough he was with me and the tingle I felt all over my body when he touched me. Pushing him away running to the glass doors sliding them open and not stopping until I reached the basketball court.  Sebastian was super weird, constantly fucking around with me acting sus when he hated me for it. Maybe I shout just give him a taste of his own medicine, since he thinks he's such a comedian I'll give him something to laugh about. Turning on my heel walking back into the house searching for Sebastian.

"Kane where's Seb?"

I asked Kane who was currently swaying to music dancing with Bae. He shrugged, but Bae simply pointed to the front door but didn't stop dancing he kept swaying his hips. Sighing I walked to the front I open the door to see that Sebastian was outside taking pictures with his bike. Skipping over to him I wrapped my arms around his waist expecting for Seb to push me away instead he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers pulling me close to him.

"Seb —"

I said but he quickly cut me off dragging me back into the house and up the stairs. My heart was pounding... what was he about to do? Was it going to be another trick? Was he playing with me again? There were so many questions running through my head and I couldn't stop them. As we reached his room he suddenly stopped pushing me up against the wall his lips inches from mine. Pressing my hands onto his chest trying to keep him at a distance scared that he'd actually kiss me, but Sebastian would never go that far ... would he?

"Darren, I like you."

Sebastian said wrapping his arms around my waist making sure that I had no where to escape he had me trapped. Honestly it was hard to tell if Sebastian was ducking with me or if he was genuinely being honest with me about this? Pressing my hands against his chest as he started to get closer my face getting hotter.

"Sebastian —- we both know that your not going to kiss me bro, so why don't you jus give up already."

I said calmly still keeping him at a distance knowing he'd back down after being called out. Sebastian wasn't able to do the things I do, I could act sus and actually do something about it. Sebastian saying he liked me was just a joke, he was trying his best to —

"If you think so then you wouldn't be trying so hard to keep me away from you."

Sebastian whispered in my ear leaning forward his cologne sending chills down my spine. I felt my hands give way I let them fall to my side realizing what Seb was true, if I knew that Seb wouldn't go that far then I've got nothing to worry about he wouldn't do it. Seb looked up at me bringing his lips closer to mine and instinctively put my hands on his chest. With a smirk he grabbed my hands raising them over my head pinning them to the wall. He gently started to caress my chin with his other hand slowly raising my chin forcing me to stare into his eyes.