L

Darren's (POV):

While getting ready for the first concert  of our tour I found myself in the dressing room on the phone calling my mom so I could talk to Christian before we head off to get on stage. When my mom finally picked up there was Christian sitting on the floor eating chicken nuggets smiling happily as his favorite tv show Space Ranger played.

"How's everything going?"

My mom said happily smiling and somehow that brought me a little more happiness. Nodding my head trying to hold back the tears, not wanting to ruin the moment. I couldn't cry with Christian— it's not that I don't want him to think it's ok for men to cry, because it is — it was just he doesn't need to see that me and his father are having issues.

"Mom — mom everything is fine here —- it's just in a little nervous. I was hoping that you could give the phone to Christian I need my good luck charm."

I said forcing a smile biting my loser lip trying my hardest to hold back the tears stinging my eyes. I had to remain strong for Christian and no matter what's going on I don't want him to know that me and his father are falling out. Christian came running to the camera grabbing it from my moms hand his face way to close to the camera, but it was just good to see him so happy.

"Hey Chris my baby boy, how are you? Huh? What you doing? Are — are you being a good boy for —- your grandma? You know that if you are I will keep my promise to you and bring you a souvenir from each place I visit."

I said still fighting through the tears gripping my pants trying so hard to pull myself together. It was really hard to deal with this and not cry, I wanted to cry so bad, but I couldn't cry right now — not in-front of Christian and not before going on stage. The door opened and Sebastian walked in and my heart started to beat against my chest.

"I — good daddy — good —- I'm ea nuggets — "

"Hey — Christian your daddies here — say hi — Dadda—  Seb is here too ma."

I said handing him the phone keeping my head lowered afraid if our eyes met I'd lose my composure before the concert. Walking out of the room pushing the door close slightly leaving it Ajar I walked down the hall to the empty room in the back sliding down the wall tears rolling down my cheeks as I moved my knees up to my chest burying my head in between my knees feeling my heart pounding. It was getting hard to even be around him without feeling my chest was being cut open from the inside.

"Hey where's Sebastian we have to do the prayer before we got on stage, it's important that we — Darren? Darren? Are you ok? What happened? What did Sebastian say —"

"Darren here's your phone back your mom keeps asking about if she should send our wedding gift early. She was shocked when I told her — that we called off the wedding. Oh — are you ok D?"

Sebastian said worriedly stuffing my phone into his pocket bending down to help me off the floor cutting off Oliver who was standing off to the side watching Seb closely. Pulling myself out of his arms walking over to Olly giving him sideways glance before walking off. For the rest of the concert avoiding Sebastian's lingering looks, his touch, and holding my computer while on stage was key. We all gathered in the big room huddling in a circle holding back our tears of pure joy, but I couldn't say mines were only from joy.

"Alright — despite everything we've been through I know that I was very fortunate enough to meet you all and am very greatful. Lord I thank you for allowing me to meet so many wonderful people— e — especially these — guys — I — I've made so many memories with you guys and that's why I'm thankful that God has blessed me. I'm thankful for being able to travel so many places with you guys now our team has grown, our fan base has grown and it's all thanks to you God. —- I —- I — Love you guys! Amen!!"

Olly shouted out whipping his eye smiling through the tears his cheeks had become completely flushed. Regie was hugging Kane, Ryan was hiding his face but it wasn't hard to tell he wasn't trying to cry in front of us. Tyler was even crying smiling his face brought me to tears as he stared at us like a proud father would.

"Alright boys let's make the best of this trip, and let's give these stars a show!!"

Tyler yelled out holding up his fist and we followed behind him teary eyed smiling through the pain as we thought about all we'd been through. Looking over at Sebastian trying to think if losing him was worth it, I'd spent a year planning our wedding only able to think of my future with him in it. Suddenly Nico appeared running his hands through his hair waving at me a bright smile on his face as he looked back at me. Suddenly Sebastian looked over at me and before I could say anything he looked over to his left and saw Nico who just brushed him off.

"Alright let's go!! NORTHSTARBOYS ON THREE!! 1– 2 — 3 — "

"NORTHSTARBOYS!!"

The boys yelled out, but my eyes were on Sebastian who was just staring at me with a look I never thought he'd be the one to make me feel so disgusted with myself over a kiss that meant nothing to me. I had no time to fix what was going on between me and Seb, as for what was going on with me with Nico we needed to have a conversation it just needed to wait. Walking carefully behind the boys as we got set up and the staff handed us our microphones we walked out on stage to hear thousands of Stars screaming our names.

"Let's go!! Hello beautiful Stars!! I'm So glad that you could join us here in San Antonio!!"

Oliver said as the new song played in the background and we started to move to our correct places just the way we practiced. As the music and lights swelled k watched as Justin sat back in the chair nodding his head to the music and singing along. After three more songs we ran off stage to get ready for the next segment. We'd invite a star to the stage and shower her with roses and serenade her like we did in LA at the Roxy. Next would be a few more segments that Ty and Oliver that would be great to help us get to know more of the stars we didn't get to meet. Nervously rushing around my dressing room searching for my next outfit when the door opened and closed behind me. Turning around not expecting to see Nico standing behind me with a worried expression on his face. He walked over to me slowly holding out his hands slowly making his way towards me.

"Look I think we need to talk about what happened at the hotel. I may of been out of line, but keeping that secret from him wouldn't of done you no good and you know that. I'm sorry ok, for the way I handled things, but you deserve more and that's why I want to show you this."

Nico said holding out his phone showing me a picture of Sebastian kissing some brunette chick with his hands wrapped around her waist. At that moment my heart broke, but the next picture of him with his pants halfway down and her completely naked body made my entire body feel numb. How could he do me like this? I'd only kissed him, and he's screwing around with fucking groupies!

"I'm showing you this —"

"Forget it — I don't care — just — please I — I want to just —"

"Don't worry about it,just take this and call me I'll make sure Sebastian is just a thing of the past."

Nico said reassuringly wrapping his arms around me holding me tightly comforting me. And I couldn't help but feel even more guilty, but should I be the one who's feeling guilty?

Was this a good idea?