LIX

Sebastian's (POV):

We had no lube so it would be a bit rough, but with all the saliva I'm pretty sure we would be ok. As Daren bent over I found myself standing back and admiring his ass the roundness was just superb, the way his hip dips made his waist look even more beautiful was killing me.

"Sebastian ~ please I can't take it anymore just please put it in ~ "

Darren said reaching back spreading his cheeks looking back at me with his beautiful dark brown eyes and I couldn't stop myself I said I wanted to make love, but I'm not going to be able to stop myself.

"Your so naughty."

I said softly walking up smacking his ass then slipping my member in roughly moving my hips grip his hips forcing him to take me all the way in from the beginning. The more I moved deeper I could feel my tip rubbing against his prostate the feeling was so fucking amazing I found myself shaking my hips uncontrollably the sound of skin slapping together was so loud I thought for sure the boys could hear us.

"Ffuck ~~ ffuck ~ Seb ~ Sebastian ~~ SEBBY ~~ AAGH FFUCK!! Fuck! Dammit!! I can't take it — don't stop ~ ffuck ~ ffuck ~ ffuck ~ baby my legs ~~ I can't take it ~~ I'm going to cum already ~"

He moaned out his legs shaking as he tried to crawl away, but I wasn't having it. Gripping his waist I smacked his ass a couple times before grabbing his hands and reaching over grabbing some rope off of the bed post I tied his hands together. He whined, but from the way he was trembling he was lost in pleasure and wouldn't protest.

"Don't ~~ thats too deep ~~ deep ~~ aahh cumming ~~ I can't stop ~~  cumming ~~ cumming ~~ "

He moaned his body convulsing as I continued to push myself deeper not giving him a chance to recover. This was to good, ffuck ~~

"Baby ~ ffuck ~ ffuck ~ ffuck ~ Dammit ~~ Sebastian ~~ please ~~ "

"SHUT UP!! Actually since you want to use your mouth so much — how about you start moving your hips and don't you dare stop until I say so — your not allowed to cum until I tell you so."

I said smiling as he stared up at me his face a hot mess, he was completely lost in pleasure so their would be no end to this. As he began to bounce his hips I felt him tightening up and strike him on his left cheek happy that he was enjoying himself. He let out a loud moan his legs quivering as he tried to control himself knowing I'd punish him if he broke his promise.

"Baby please ~ I need to cum ~~ I can't hold it ~~ ooh ffuck ~~ AAHHH ~~ aaghh ~~ FUCK!! SEBASTIAN!!"

Darren yelled out struggling to keep his hips movements consistent now. Smacking his ass four times gripping on the rope tied around his wrist pushing him down on the bed I laid on top of him pushing myself deeper and his legs started to shake again.

"Sebastian ~~ oh please ~~ oh please I need to cum it's too much ~ I can't ~ to much ~ it's so much I ~~~ please ~~ please I ~"

"Ok ~~ baby ~~ cum for me ~~ Princess cum for me ~ I'm going to fill you to the brim ~ but only if you want me to ~ tell me where you want me to cum."

I asked leaning over whispering into his ear waiting for him to tell me what he wanted. For a second there was a moment of silence then he let out a loud moan and I could see that he was smiling.

"Fill me up ~ 💓 Sebby please ~"

Darren moaned out and with that I pulled out carefully untying the ropes tossing them onto the floor before flipping him onto his back. Pushing my member back into his tight little hole I pressed my lips onto his as I began to wildly shake my hips feeling my climax getting closer and closer.

"Ooh ffuck ~ ohh Goood ~~ I'm cumming again ~~ "

"Come for me baby."

And with that we came together the love juices spilling over making a mess of the bed the stick contents making the bed feel like syrup. Pulling out I watched as his hole began to leak the contents, he just laid their convulsing his legs still shaking. Pulling him into a hug as I laid down burying his head into my chest tears rolling down my cheeks as I thought about all the times I'd wished to be in his arms again — the fact it has finally happening, I'm not letting him go again.

We woke up a little around 2:30, of course we cleaned up the mess we'd made taking the sheets to the laundry room tossing them into the washer. After speaking with Tyler we decided to give my room to whoever wanted it and I'd just move in with Sebastian. Of course Tyler was worried that things would fall apart again, but we reassured him five times that we were ok now. It took us like three minutes to move my things into Seb's room and when we finally got everything together we went back downstairs to see that my mom and dad were waiting for us.

"Oh, we'll I know you two seem happy but after talking with each other and Tyler — we can't approve of this — you two aren't good for each other — this is not good for a child to grow up around. This on and off again isn't good, if either of you decided to do something like last time are even sure that you'll be able to take the hit without getting hurt."

My mom said walking up to me taking my hand in hers, but I couldn't believe this — they were happy a few hours ago now they were trying to tear us apart.  Looking over at Darren who seemed just as hurt by their words and I couldn't believe what I'd just heard, but sadly they were right. Would we really be able to pull our relationship back together if something like that happens again?

"I'm sure of it! I — I know it — because if it was really something to tear us apart we'd never keep going back to each other I refuse to loose him again!"

Darren yelled out holding my hand looking over at my father who was just standing off to the side. Nodding in his direction before turning my attention back to my mom pressing my lips to the back of her hand. She loved me I understand, but I wasn't going to keep running everything time something got hard neither of us is.  I loved him to much to run away and I know that now what we have is forever and not worth losing for anyone.

"Sebastian we understand it's just we think it's best if you and your brother move back to Florida. We let you guys make your own decisions and look where it's gotten you. Your brother is in jail, and we just got you out — both of you having babies out of wedlock — before marriage and now I'm telling you both for your own good. You need to come home this isn't going to end well for either of you stay here,we'll find a way to get a commute set up so that Chris and you are able to visit. As far as you two getting married I don't think I'll approve of such a thing ever happening and you — Justin is it."

My mom said walking over to Justin who seemed very confused and scared as she approached him. For a second I thought she was going to give Justin a similar speech instead she raised her hand and strikes him right across the cheek. Walking over to my mo pulling her back confused by her actions, completely embarrassed that she'd done such a thing.

"Oliver has done nothing, but try and love you and you've done nothing but break his heart! If your going to act like that keep your mouth shut and your legs closed! I see that Darren and Seb's relationship was messed up after what what Seb did, but you broke my son time and time again and it's not forgivable! I'm happy to move Olly far away from you!"