X

Darren's (POV):

I was having so much fun with the boys I'd completely forgotten everything ... well almost everything. Looking over at Sebastian who's was just dancing to the music as a girl started to twerk and grind on him and I found myself feeling frustrated. Slowly making my way over to Sebastian stopping myself in my tracks rolling my eyes walking past him bumping my shoulder into his. This shouldn't make me feel like tears are stinging my eyes, but something about him dancing with that girl was rubbing me the wrong way. Maybe I'm not completely honest about my feelings for Sebastian, I'm in love with him but I'm starting to think he's taking my feelings as a joke. Sebastian has the biggest ego in the house so he's use to girls falling at his feet ...

"Darren."

Sebastian said suddenly popping up behind me intertwining his fingers with mine pressing his cold wet lips on the back of my hand. The tears in my eyes felt like they were about to overflow and I could no longer control my emotions like this. Hiding my face in my hands embarrassed that I'd started crying over nothing. Sebastian grabbed my hands leading me upstairs into his bedroom shutting the door behind us.

"Sebastian do you — do you regret liking me? If you do then say so!! Don't play with my heart like that!!! I hate it!! I hate it all!! Dancing like that — with other girls make me — —"

"Oh Darren, please she means nothing to me, she's just a groupie I invited from the concert we did in Florida last time. We exchanged Snapchat, but after I started realizing my feelings for you I decided that I — couldn't proceed going anything further with her. Look I like you, your the only person I see myself spending the rest of my life with. I promise to never hurt you, lie to you, or keep things from you. Just— you understand that we have to keep things under wraps, no one can know what's going on with us."

Sebastian said pulling me close wrapping his arm around my waist running his fingers through my hair as he spoke his voice was so gentle. Sighing wishing that I hadn't let myself get so into my own head about things, Sebastian was being genuine about his feelings so I shouldn't be as afraid to be true to my feelings.

"Ok let's go before everyone starts to miss us."

Sebastian said backing away looking me up and down before unlocking the door. He glanced back at me for a few seconds and there was a hint of hesitation on his face as he looked back at me, but there was something else I couldn't quite put my finger on. He walked out of the room before I could ask and disappeared into the hallway shortly after I followed him down the stairs joining everyone. In the back of my mind all I could think about was about the way Sebastian looked at me then— dammit  I'm overthinking things..

I just need to get out of my own head...

The next morning we were all nursing major headaches and could barely stand without rushing to the bathroom. I was just thankful that I had my own bathroom and didn't have to share plus Sebastian spent the night with me because he couldn't make it to his room. I was bubbling with excitement because we cuddled all night and I couldn't sleep because I couldn't help myself knowing Seb is sleeping peacefully next to me.  Walking out of my bathroom tying the strings of Regie's sweatpants I'd stolen from his room nearly jumping out of my skin to see Oliver standing at my door shirtless wearing grey sweatpants his hair was perfect so he'd definitely freshened up.

"Oliver—"

"Darren you should be careful, I'm telling you this because I care about you."

Olly said interjecting his eyes motioning to Sebastian who was still fast asleep on the bed sprawled out. Glancing over at Sebastian then looking back at Oliver rolling my eyes not sure what he was trying to imply. He seriously needed to mind his business, Sebastian had already promised me that he'd never hurt me so I wasn't going to take anyones word over his. Oliver stared at me in disbelief before walking off into the hallway, but I couldn't even focus on what he'd said because Seb was slowly waking up.

"D-Darren—ah shit — I thought— I thought— "

"Well I carried you to my room since we couldn't make it to yours. "

I said quickly walking over to him sitting on the edge of the bed keeping my distance as what Oliver said played over and over again in my head. Why was Oliver telling me that? Does he know about me and Sebastian? He must of eavesdrop on us that time we're on the roof — no Oliver isn't the type of person to do that. Shaking my head in dismay wanting to shake off Oliver's cruel words about Seb, then again it was coming from his own brother so what was I supposed to think?

Everyone finished their TikTok videos and social post, next on our to-do list was to record a new video. We all decided we'd do Regie's idea and do life size truth or dare drinking game, mainly because we were just wanting to avoid Darren's idea entirely. As Bae and Tyler set up the block writing Dares while we all sat in the kitchen waiting to be called back in the living room. Sebastian was of course cuddling up next to me secretly holding my hand underneath his blanket. Meanwhile Kane was playing games on his phone, Ryan kept looking over at me and Sebastian with an annoyed look meanwhile Oliver looked rather concerned. Letting go of Sebastian's hand feeling a little bit awkward I kept replaying Oliver's words in my head.

During the video I was scared to even look Seb's way, because I knew Oliver and Ryan were secretly watching us. They had to know more than their leading on, the question was what exactly are they playing at? Eyeing Sebastian who was now handcuffed to Justin holding his hand firmly. Out the corner of my eyes I thought I saw Ryan glaring in Justin's direction, but when I looked at him he was smiling from ear to ear.

"Alright I'll go."

Sebastian said walking over to the latter we'd gotten for the video to reach the top. He pulled from the middle and groaned as he walked down the stairs waving the block. Everyone started to laugh as they saw the pain on his face.

" reenactment of your favorite sex position with person of your choice."

He said in a pained voice walking back to the tower of blocks standing in-front of them. Tyler and Bae really chose the most harshest ones this time. Hell if the dares looked like this I wonder what the truth ones looked like.

"Alright umm I'll drink."

Sebastian said laughing it off, but it wasn't hard to tell he was uncomfortable. Suddenly Oliver walked over to him,giving him a shady smile before walking to me. Oliver wrapped his arms around my waist staring into Sebastian's eyes who seemed just as flustered. It was hard for me to make a scene here considering, but one thing was certain this was definitely being done on purpose and out of spite. Why though?

"Ooh  Sebastian looks a bit jealous."

Ryan teased of course being the instigator he is he couldn't help it. Rolling my eyes pulling Oliver closer  waiting for Sebastian to say something, instead he started to just flirt with Ryan who was practically ducking and dodging him to get away.

Why do I feel slightly hurt?