LII

Sebastian's (POV):

It was hard enough to deal with everything going on while in New York countless articles, Twitter was blowing up and we were all over the tabloids. It was never ending drama nonstop, we couldn't escape it at all. Worst of all since Our parents had a busy life for a week we'd have to watch for the kids. Luckily we were able to get a AirBnB, a penthouse with fourteen bedrooms. Of course with all this room everyone got a room of their own, even our media team and assistants. It was nice that the security was tight so we didn't have to worry about the paparazzi getting in. This place had an indoor swimming pool, a home gym, movie room, gaming room, and a photobooth in Oliver's room. Honestly since we didn't have a concert until tomorrow we were just having fun and spending time together.

"Hey Sebastian can we talk?"

Nico said suddenly appearing behind me leaning against the wall his reflection clear as day in the mirror. Rolling my eyes turning to my bed snatching my shirt off the bed throwing it on shoving my arms into the holes. Whatever this guy wanted I didn't want to hear, he was only here because Darren sees something in him but guys like him are — will never be good enough — and sure as hell not good enough to be around my son. He suddenly walked up beside me leaning over his hand pressed on the dresser. What did he need to say to me that he wanted to get this close to someone who was so close to ending him?

"Look, I know me being here bothers you a lot it really fucks with men like you when men like me come in and swoop in a sweep there x's off their feet. Your ego and pride are hurt I get it Sebby — "

The condescending tone and attitude in his voice was rubbing me the wrong way. Turning to him balling hand into a fist slowly my anger started to rise inside of me and I wanted nothing more than a simple reason to beat the shit out of him. His composure quickly changed, clearing his throat he backed up a couple inches from me shoving his hands into his pockets. There was no way Darren was choosing this asshole over me, I simply refuse to let this prick be around my son.

"Ah my bad Sebastian, don't get in your feelings just yet - I want you to listen to me carefully— Darren Is mines now so whatever you think you can do to salvage your relationship you dug it in a grave a long time ago. I plan on trying to get Darren to admit his feelings that he clearly has for me, then I'm going to get my hands around that pretty little waist of his— I'm going to replace you as daddy dearest and all you'll be is a - pretty boy who knocks up people just to cheat on his significant other with some cheap skank. It's funny how you let your guard down so easily — nice picture isn't it?"

Nico said pulling his phone out of his pocket holding it up showing me a picture of me with my pants down my lips wrapped on another women in a bathroom. I couldn't believe it — I'd fucked up — and Nico had benefited on this, there was no doubt he'd showed this to Darren to get his way. Grabbing for his phone, but I was to slow he just pulled his hand away smiling as he saw tears well up in my eyes.

"Nico you bastard!!"

I screamed out furiously grabbing him by his shirt throwing him into the wall. As tears rolled down my cheeks I'd lost judgement, climbing on top of Nico punching again and again not stopping. I didn't want to stop he needed to pay ... wait ... who am I really upset with him or myself? I should of told Darren — if only I'd just told him!! Ffuck! I heard a loud scream and the sound of Jackie at the door, before I could even stop myself Regie came running in when he saw me beating Nico there was a split second where he looked disappointed but not surprised that I'd done something. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse Tyler, Kane, and Oliver who looked completely pissed.

"Sebastian!!! Seb!! SEBASTIAN STOPP!!"

Oliver yelled out grabbing me by the back of my neck slamming me up against the wall his hand pressed on my collar bone. Staring down at the floor knowing where the conversation with him would be going especially Tyler who was trying to convince Justin that he didn't need to be here, but he was so worried about me and especially Olly he didn't want to leave. Darren came rushing in the room immediately attending to Nico pulling him into a comforting embrace tears rolling down his cheeks. Nico looked over at me as he hugged Darren back a grin creeping up on his face as he saw the grimace and physical pain on my face.

"Fuck Sebastian!! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Darren yelled walking over to me raising his hands to strike me, but Oliver swiftly stepped infront of me shaking his head. Grabbing Darren, but he pulled giving me a disgusted look pulling away from me pushing me into the wall dashing out of the room with a quickness leaving to just stare after him unsure if it was right for me to chase after him.

"I'll go get Darren, you guys get them both out of here."

Oliver said keeping his eyes locked on me as he spoke, but I ignored him and ran out of the room letting my heart lead me instead of my head. Grabbing Darren before he could get his shoes on I pulled him aside embracing him warmly holding him tight as he squirmed in my arms.

"Please Darren just — if you want to cry do it infront of me. I don't want us to end I love you so much — is that what you wanted to here. Whatever I've done I'm sorry — look I — I've made a lot of mistakes— "

"We both of have Sebastian, so why don't you just give up. I've given up on us a long time ago, because every memory of us together is just to painful. I only kissed him and it was a big mistake, but what you did was clearly to get back at me and hurt me well congratulations Sebastian Moy you've done it — you've won. So go ahead let your ego grow because I clearly meant nothing to you and neither did our son."

He said shoving me into the wall drawing his fist back and right as it got close to my face I watched as tears rolled down his cheeks. Shutting my eyes waiting for Darren to strike me, but it didn't happen I just felt air whipping past my ear and the sound of something cracking. Opening my eyes to see that Darren hadn't hit me instead he'd punched the wall and his knuckles had started to bleed painting the wall a crimson red. Tears rolled down his cheeks but his eyes were hidden by his hair, but it was clear he was upset.

"Please, leave me alone Sebastian I can't do this anymore. Be a father — but as far as our relationship— it's done — I can't take it anymore— Ah ahh it hurts so much — seeing you everyday is painful enough, just please let it go."

He said through a painful smile, I could see he was hurting on the inside and I'd done this to him. I knew exactly what he was talking about and couldn't deny any of it. What was I going to do now? I'd screwed up to much.