XIV

Justin's (POV):

It was a nice day out and for the new video we were going camping, but we chose a safer place this time considering what happened the last time. We also decided to split up into teams of two and luckily we got to pick our partners instead of just being stuck with someone. I choose Ryan of course knowing I'd be punished if I don't, Regie chose Kane, Sebastian chose Darren we're together of course. We all started to set up our tents the chaos was never ending  when Darren took a chair and threw it out tent luckily Sebastian smacked it away with a shovel. It took us an hour to finish the tent we were second, of course Kane and Regie came in first because they didn't have to redue any parts of the tent. Darren and Sebastian came last because they kept started fights with everyone and weren't focused enough on finishing theirs.

"Aah let's eat, it's a bit cold so let's just eat and you know bond in front of a nice fire."

Kane said taking a seat on a log rubbing his hands together blowing air into his hands. Taking a seat next to Kane smiling happily as me, him, and Regie started to seat up the little area for us to eat. Suddenly Ryan took a seat next to me a mischievous smile on his face as he looked at me in wonder. He was staring in Darren and Sebastian's direction, the tension between them  was unbearable. I wonder what was going on with these three? Hopefully Darren and Sebastian didn't do anything stupid knowing Ryan always like to instigate or just be very messy. Ryan turned to me out of the blue he flashed me a smile after finishing his food. He pulled out his phone and started to text and then my phone suddenly pinged.

Ryan 💕: Let's go to sleep I feel like cuddling

Looking up at him I nodded following him back to the tent. As we crawled into the tent stripping out of our shirts because we were smart and brought nice blankets that would for sure keep us warm. Crawling into Ryan's arm I'd come to realize something... that me and Ryan are in a relationship. I'd completely lost the bet, but I didn't even care at this point being In Ryan's arms made me feel... unbothered by the stupid bet. Sadly it didn't help that sooner or later I'd have to tell him about the bet no matter the outcome I'd have to live with everything I've done.

"Are you ok?"

Ryan in a worried tone asked  me staring deeply into my eyes wiping away tears I hadn't even noticed were there. I'd been bugging Sebastian about Darren, but now I'm in this position where telling him wasn't an option. I couldn't do it I can't betray him like this, he'll never ever forgive me. The idea of me being in this relationship hiding this from him seemed unfair, maybe it's better if I just let it go and instead of waiting around wondering when I should tell him, I'll just breakup with him before the time comes.

I can't back down

"Justin, I know it's a bit early for this but I just wanted you to know that I cherish you dearly and I've liked you as more than a friend for a long time. So, now that we're together I wanted to give you this promise ring. Ryan said reaching behind him taking out the ring placing it in his mouth before sliding it on my finger. It was a thick silver ring that had cool little designs in the middle and the more I stared at the ring the more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Baby stop crying."

He whispered caressing my cheek then pressing his lips against mine. As our fingers intertwined and he climbed on top of me I couldn't stop crying the pain in my chest was excruciating. The more he was gently with me the more it hurt for me to even be around him. He stopped sighing as he started to caress my cheek again wiping away the  tears.

"Why are you crying so much my love."

He asked moving my hair out of my face being gentle and caring. Here I was being a coward who couldn't even admit that he was using this person to win a stupid fucking bet. I had to say something even it hurt him I can't live with myself knowing I'm lying to him ... come on!! Don't be a coward!!

"I'm just so happy, I'm not sad I promise, I'm never sad when I'm with you."

I said lying to him to his face knowing this would backfire on me soon this would all backfire. Sighing I pulled him into a kiss passionately moving our tongues against each other's. Ryan smiled as he kissed me slowly pulling his pants off throwing them aside .He  started to plant kisses on my cheek, forehead, lips and neck a smile creeping on his face.

"Ryan ~"

I moaned out putting  Hand over my mouth trying to keep myself quite. As he made his way down stripping me out of my pants I felt the cold breeze hit my legs then the touch of his cold hands and lips pressing on my inner thigh as he lifted them up. As he slipped off my underwear off under the blankets I felt slightly embarrassed not feeling like he wouldn't like what he saw.

"Baby come on your so beautiful I could just — aahmm "

I heard his muffle voice say from under the covers before feeling something cold and wet touch the rim of my asshole. It felt kind of weird, but it also felt kind of good the more he did it the more I didn't want him to stop. I couldn't help but moan as his tongue entered me even as he started to use his fingers rubbing my walls I could feel my legs shaking.

"Aah aah Ryan ~ I love it so much, when you eat me like this."

I moaned out my cheeks red as I listened to myself say such things. I was use to Darren saying sus stuff, but this was amazing and the sensation was out of this world.  When he finally came up he reached into his bag and pulled out a condom as he ripped it open with his teeth my heart started to skip I wanted him so bad.. I needed him inside me.

"Ffuck, your just as tight as before."

He said pushing his member inside of me I gripped the blankets wanting him to just ravage me, but could I bring myself to say any of this out loud.  Ryan suddenly shook his head sighing as he grabbed my legs crossing them and pushed them to my stomach. Pushing himself deeper inside of me moving his hips more precisely every time the tip of his member hit that weird spot and my body convulsed. Throwing my head back grabbed a pillow covering my face trying to keep from screaming out loud.

"Dam is it that good baby?"

Ryan said in a cocky tone his soft hands tightened around my ankles. The more he shakes his hips the more I couldn't stop my body from shaking violently I was getting the same feelings I was last time.

"Aahh your so fucking tight I'm uugg Aahh ffuck — I'm cumming!! Ffuck!! "

He whispered still bucking his hips as he came hitting that same weird spot. Something inside of me was building up —- ooh my God!!

"Ffuck im cumming — Ryan I'm cumming."

I said throwing the pillow aside as my body started to convulse the deeper he pushed his member inside of me. Gripping the sheets as I came the warm sticky liquid covering my stomach as my body shook violently. I could barely think straight, but as Ryan laid next to me smiling as he watched me it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Everything is ruined everything.. once he finds out..