V

Justin's (POV):

Ryan's always been cold to me, sometimes he can be warm hearted but it's not easy to get him out of that shell. If I can pull him out of his shell maybe it'll be easier to see how he really feels about me. It'll solidify the bet and Sebastian would be my servant not only that he'd be paying me 500$. Man I was about to make easy money off of Seb and he didn't even realize it. Walking over to where Ryan was sitting scrolling through his phone laying on a beanbag in the corner of the living room smiling.

"Hey Ryan, you want to play Dead by Daylight? Me, Oliver, and Kane were about to play ..."

"Oh — ok —- Ill be there in a few minutes —- I'm going to go and grab my charger from my room."

Ryan said pushing himself onto his elbows before leaping up from the bean bag. Shoving his phone into his pocket he walked off disappearing up the stairs leaving me to feel completely confused. That was odd ... shrugging it off I walked back to the gaming room taking a seat in the corner of the room waiting for the other boys to show. Pulling my phone out of my pocket I decided while I wait I should text Sebastian to see how things were going with Darren.

Justin: Where are you?

Sebastian: I'm stuck in the treehouse with Darren...

Justin: Oh really? So are you ready to become my servant?

........

Sebastian: Justin look maybe we should just call of the bet, Darren doesn't deserve this.

Justin: Ah yeah your right, but I don't think you care about that you just don't want to admit you can't handle it. Just admit it I've won the bet, you've caught feelings for Darren and it's only been a few days.

Sebastian: Go To Hell! I'm able to get anyone I want without even trying and for your information Darren is this close to being mine. You need to focus on Ryan if there's nothing between you two then prove it.

Slamming my phone down on the desk leaning back in my chair waiting for someone to show up and right at that moment Ryan appeared his hair bouncing as walked into the room his eyes glued to his phone. Walking over to him I slammed my hand onto the table snatching his phone out of his hand sitting down on the table. He glared at me for a second before cracking his knuckles grabbing me by my shirt pulling me closer. He instantly regretted it when I started to caress his face with the tips of my fingers rubbing my thumb over his lips staring deeply into his eyes.

"Don't be angry with me, please."

I whispered softly watching as his expression shifted he gave me a look of disgust then it looked as if he was wavering. Grabbing him by his chin pulling his face closer to mine our lips inches from mine and as expected he pressed his arms onto my chest trying to keep us at a distance. Grabbing his hands intertwining our fingers raising his hands over his head smiling as he started to kick with his feet. Groaning I parted his legs with my knee slowly gripping his wrist with my left hand and with my right hand I had wrapped it around his throat not cutting off his airway out asserting dominance.

"If you want to —- I can give you something to act up about."

I whispered softly leaning over him my lips inches from his ear. Leaning back to see what his expression was I felt a whole chill go down my spine when his dark brown eyes suddenly stared back at me his face had become completely blank. I opened my mouth to ask him if he was going to act like a jerk this entire time, but the sound of Regie laughing made me let go of Ryan only to get pushed to the ground. Ryan suddenly climbed on top of me and started punching my legs, but I could tell he was secretly enjoying it.

"Bruh what is y'all doing?!"

Regie yelled out taking a seat on the computer at the end of the table. Oliver just looked at us both with his hand on his hips standing over us like a disapproving parent. Not to long after Kane joined us and he was of course on the phone with his girlfriend Arianna smiling from ear to ear. Pulling Ryan off of me running over to where I was sitting taking a seat watching as he crawled up off the floor. Staring up at him in disbelief, I was only joking with him he always resorted to violence. Ryan punched my leg one last time his cheeks red as his shirt, was Ryan blushing or genuinely angry?

"Nothing, Ryan is just a violent person you know that."

I said watching Ryan out the corner of my eye to see his reaction, but his expression was covered by his hair. It was hard to to tell what he was thinking at the moment, but if I'm going to win this bet I'll have to try harder. Walking off to my seat still watching Ryan out the corner of my eyes, but he was already locked in and focus he wasn't really paying me attention.  Sighing I forced myself to focus on setting up the game opening up the game and smiling as I thought about the things I'd have Seb do for me once he loses this bet. Sadly there was something else that was on my mind as well... why was it bothering me so much that Ryan was ignoring me?

For three hours we spent the day in the gaming room of course we had to pause to film a music video and a video for our group channel. We got right back into the game laughing as Oliver struggled to escape Kane. The more he struggled the more me and Kane started to tease him as he cried out how unfair things were. Looking up peeking up over my pc I noticed Sebastian and Darren walking past both of them with their heads down with their hands shoved into their pockets.

What the hell is wrong with those two?

I said curiously wondering what exactly happened between those two in the tree house. Right as my eyes shifted down to focus my attention back to the monitor I was grabbed and hung on the hook by Kane. Soon after Oliver was running from Kane after running into him by accident, it was like Oliver had become completely oblivious to where he was going. Since I was hanging on the hook and I'd only die faster if I struggled I decided to text Sebastian and see if everything was going well.

JP: What's wrong with you two? You two seem weird after coming from that tree house.

Sebastian: Don't worry about me, just focus on you and Ryan. Me and Darren are fine he's just a bit upset about something, buts nothing you need to worry yourself about!

Feeling a little taken aback by the hostility coming from Sebastian I slammed my phone down. Dam, all I asked was what's going on with them? It's not my fault your going to lose this bet because you thought you could handle Darren. After a few more rounds of dead by daylight we all eventually wanted to get some sleep knowing some of us wouldn't want to get up and be on time for the morning meetings. Ryan and I was the last ones in the room, and of course I had to once again try again to see the reaction Ryan would have if I —

"Justin."

Ryan suddenly whispered softly and a chill went down my spine. I felt slightly terrified now to be alone in the room with him, but if I back down now I'll be backing out of the bet. Taking out my phone out pressing my finger on the button when it unlocked I opened the voice recorder and hit record before shoving it back into my pocket. Ryan suddenly sprung up from his chair slowly walking over to me his eyes were sharp as glass.

"Ryan?"

I called out feeling a little scared that he was inching closer to me unsure of what he was about to do. He jacked me up by my shirt tossing me onto the floor and started to punch my legs again and again.  I cried out in agony wishing someone.. anyone would save me.. but no one was coming and then suddenly he stopped and without warning  he kissed me.