LXI

Darren's (POV):

I was so confused about just exactly what the hell was going on? Ryan gave Ty a weird look then shook his head mouthing something, but Ty wasn't having it and just simply walked past him bumping his shoulder. Tyler handed Olly some papers motioning for him to read them, and Olly's who demeanor changed.

"What the hell?! I'm — the triplets— I'm a — I'm a father."

Oliver said his tone slightly off he just seemed happy, but would it even change his mind to leave. Sebastian looked over at me a small smile on his face as he walked over to Darren pulling him into a hug. I just stared at Oliver in surprise, was the first letter I'd gotten wrong? Had I gotten what I wanted? Even if I have Oliver wouldn't want anything to do with me and it's fair.

"I doubt that — "

"Mrs. Moy — this is the same letter — Oliver is a father, your a grandmother."

Tyler said handing her the papers and at first she glared at me in disbelief, but the longer she kept looking at me and at the paper she couldn't deny it. Oliver flashed a smile, when his eyes met with Justin's the smile faded and his eyes became cold again. Staring down at the ground hiding my tears as a Christian entered the room.

"Bbubbu!"

He yelled holding his bubble gun up shooting bubbles everywhere his sweet brown eyes looked so much like her fathers it made me feel happy. Sebastian walked over to me and Christian pulling out a green bubble gun and began shooting bubbles in the air. Handing the gun to Chris he stood up and kissed my cheek wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You look so cute today."

Seb whispered in my ear his eyes wondering over my body. I couldn't believe he was doing this as if he wasn't leaving me for a whole year, he expected me to just stay here and deal with this long distance! Pushing Sebastian away marching out of the room walking into the kitchen letting my tears fall as I walked to the back sliding open the glass door. Stepping out into the warm air sliding the door back closed behind me I walked down the path into the garden.

"Darren!! Darren!! Baby!!"

Sebastian yelled out grabbing me by my wrist and turning me around. Sliding his hand under my chin he lifted my head bringing my lips to his pressing his soft lips to mine. A kiss wouldn't help! I can't do this!! I don't want him to go!! Pushing him back crossing my arms not wanting him to think just kissing me would help his case. He gave me a smile then dropped down to one knee again pulling out the same ring he had before.

"You didn't let me talk Darren —- I know I won't be able to stay away from you that long that's why — I bought us a house in Florida and it's big enough for me, you, and Christian. Although I don't want to just be boyfriends when we get to Florida, because I see myself spending the rest of my life with you."

Sebastian said holding up the ring his soft brown eyes docile. He wanted me to choose between NSB or starting a family with him, what do I do? I know it'll only be a year but is it worth it? Well — I don't want to go a whole year without seeing him and it's only a year. I'm going to take a chance!!

"Yes!! Yes!! I'll marry you!!"

I screamed pulling him up from his knee kissing him passionately feeling that electric feeling I'd felt before. Sebastian suddenly swept me up off of my feet and carried me into the guest house. Locking the door behind us he threw me onto the couch and we began ripping each other's clothes off not letting our lips part ways. Sebastian pulled away kissing my neck, chest, stomach, and the tip of my member before taking it in moving his head up and down.

"Ffuck! Ffuck! Sebastian!! Sebby!! Sebby!!"

I moaned as he slid two fingers into my anus the more he rubbed my walls and I couldn't stop my legs from shaking. Grabbing a hand full of his hair forcing him to take me all the way in smiling as he throat began to wrap around my member as if it didn't want to let me go.

"Aahh ffuck."

I moaned as Sebastian moved his head up licking the tip. He flashed me a smile as he slid his fingers out then slowly slid his member inside of me the sensation sending chills up my spine. The more he started to shake my hips the more I could feel him hitting my insides. Ah ffuck!

"Aah ~ Aah ~ aahh ~ "

"Darren ~~ your so tight ~ your wrapping around me so much if you keep tightening up like that I'm going to cum —"

"Oh ffuck ~ I can't help it."

I moaned scratching his back up, and Sebastian s need to enjoy the pain because he became more rough with his movements with every buck of his hip my legs started to shake and my head was spinning. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I dug my nails deeper into his skin drawing blood. Sebastian hissed and grabbed my wrist tightly holding them down on the bed pressing his lips onto mine as he started to move his hips faster hitting my prostate each time.

"Hmmm! Ffuck ~ Sebastian ~~ Ssseebby ~~ I'm gonna ~ I'm gonna cum ~ "

"Cum for me baby ~ baby cum for me ~ cum for me ~"

Sebastian leaned down whispering into my ear as he bucked his hips. He slid his tongue up and down my neck before kissing and sucking on my neck the sensation making my eyes roll into the back of my head.

"I'm cumming ~~ aah ffuck ~"

I moaned as my body convulsed and shook as the pleasure ran through my body like electricity. Sebastian continued to buck his hips not giving me a chance to come down from my high. I couldn't stop crying the more he moved his hips the more tears came, my head was was spinning. Leaning down again he pressed his cool lips onto my neck then into my ear.

"I'm cumming ~~ I'm going to cum ~~ "

Sebastian moaned in my ear as I felt his member swell inside me, but right as I felt my body convulse he pulled out and released white liquid onto my stomach and face. He smiled as he saw me licking my lips tasting his sweetness, the salty taste was something I'd gotten use to tasting.

"Oh my God, oh ~~ baby."

Sebastian said laying down next to me pulling me into his arms and slowly we fell asleep together in each others arms.

We woke up at around 3 o'clock and of course Oliver, Justin , Mrs.Moy and Mr. Moy were no where to be found, but everyone else seemed to be awkwardly standing by. Walking over to Regie someone I knew wouldn't lie to me or sugar coat anything. Tapping him on his shoulder looking around before talking to him not sure if I wanted anyone else to hear our conversation.

"Regie, what's going on?"

I asked him, but he just shook his head and shrugged giving me a aggravated look then waking off disappearing into the kitchen. Well I guess I'd know what exactly was going on when —

"Oliver!!! Come on, I won't do this with you! Just please I don't want to raise them like this —"

"You should of thought of that before you spread your legs for Ryan!!"

Justin grabbed Oliver and slapped him across the face before walking down the stairs then slowly he turned back around looking Oliver in the eyes before turning to us.

"I — I've made the decision to leave NSB — until I feel ready to come back — me being here just isn't good for me. Look I love you guys but I think it's for the best that I be the one to leave."

Justin said turning to us I could tell he was fighting his tears, but I knew that in the end this was his decision.

We'd see each other again hopefully..