XXVII

Justin's (POV):

Sebastian ended up taking me back to the hotel saying that Oliver and Darren was waiting for us, that it was very important that we all talk. The moment we stepping into the room the mood dropped it felt so weird with them just sitting there. It was even more awkward to sit across from Sebastian and Darren who's expressions had changed since we last talked. No one spoke a word the silence was deafening it felt like the longer we went without talking the tension was cutting of the air in the room, ffuck this was annoying.

"Look, the baby isn't Sebastian's — it's Ryan's, but can you please just keep that between us he doesn't know yet."

I said nervously twiddling my fingers together feeling the pressure rising in the air. Darren glanced over at Sebastian then looking back at me he got up from the bed walking over to me taking to a seat next to me. Now I felt a little more nervous unsure what Darren was about to, was he going to start another fight with me or was he —

"Look I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions it's just —"

" I know the hormones, they aren't the funniest things in the world. Look your my bestfriend and I shouldn't of gotten angry at you or said any of those things that I said to you."

Darren said apologetically wrapping his arms around my body jumping back staring at me then suddenly pressing his hand into my stomach. I wanted to ask him what was he doing, but then I suddenly felt him press his head on my stomach and coy help but smile.

"Ah I can't wait until I can feel the baby moving! Aah I'm so excited,  but I'm also scared."

Darren said looking over at Sebastian who just gave him a reassuring smile pushing himself up off the bed walking over to where we were sitting wrapping his arms around Darren who just gave a sheepish smile. Oliver just sat back and watched us laughing as Sebastian started to rub his hands over Darren's peck smiling evilly.

"You know if you breastfeed your going to have to give me some milk too."

Sebastian said cupping Darren's swollen pecks as Darren tried to free himself from Sebastian's arms. It was nice that we could go back to those days where we weren't constantly awkward around each other. The thing about it was I still needed to find a way to tell Ryan that he was going to be a father. With the way Sebastian found out it was obvious that it be better for me to rip the band-aid off the biggest the band-aid was that it'll be best if we tell Tyler as well so we don't have to continue to lie to him and find a way for us to perform without putting harm in the baby.

"Guys, I want to tell Ryan about the baby, but before that I think that we should tell Tyler so we don't have to lie to him anymore. During the concert doing what we usually do won't be good for the baby so we will need to tell him so he can help us set up something to help. Also we need to announce our pregnancy before us before we are really showing, I'm already close to my third and Darren's close to his second so we do need to tell everyone."

I said hoping they'd be on board because I could see Darren looking over at Oliver nervously. Deep down though they all know we'd need to tell them sooner or later whether it's during this trip or when we get home we needed to say something. Darren nodded in agreement and Sebastian followed, Oliver just took a seat next to letting out a soft sigh. It'll be a a tough time trying to explain to them all about Me and Darren being pregnant also that the fathers of our children were Ryan and Sebastian.

"Guys I think it's best we just wait until we get home, right now we need everyone's head to be clear for our concerts. When we arrive home the first person we need to tell is Tyler when we get home, or should we just announce to everyone as soon as we get home? Darren — Justin it's up to you two."

Sebastian said looking at me and Darren patiently waiting for our answer. I just wanted to get this over with quickly there was no way I was waiting any longer, but it also came down to what Darren wanted. Also I still needed to figure out when the hell do I tell Ryan? Would he even want me? Oliver put his hand on my shoulder comforting me smiling at me with that contagious smile of his. Sighing knowing there was no way around it, I needed to tell Ryan soon.

"Alright we need to tell them as soon as we get home, but just —- give me time to tell Ryan, I don't just want to spring this on him."

I said running my fingers through my soft hair then slowly reaching down patted my stomach with three fingers completely  in my own head about telling Ryan the news to avoid him finding out the way Sebastian had to or someone tells him before I can. Oliver's phone suddenly pinged and the expression he got when he looked down I knew it was from a manager Ty. Without saying a word Oliver walked out the door leaving me to be the third wheel as Darren and Sebastian awkwardly just sat next to each other.

"Oh umm I should probably— get back to the room Ryan's probably waiting around."

I said awkwardly getting up from the bed exiting as fast as I could not wanting to stay in that room any longer. Walking back to my room passing Regie who wasn't even paying attention he was just smiling at his phone. Guess he had found someone to entertain him or maybe he was just watching anime that always makes him smile that, well food does that too. Pulling out my keycard as I reached the door when I suddenly heard someone moaning and music playing in the background. My first initial thought was Ryan is just watching something on tv, but it sounded to real to just be the TV. Sticking my keycard in the door gripping the door handle tightly pushing it open slowly walking down the small hallway when I saw a girl riding Ryan.

What the fuck?!

I couldn't even move all I could do was stand there frozen unable to turn away even though I wanted to so badly. We aren't even in a relationship so there was no need for me to get mad at him, because our relationship was completely friends with benefits. This — this hurts — why does this hurt? We agreed no feelings involved and yet hear I am on the brink of bursting into tears as I watched —

"Oh my God!! Oh it's just Justin. You can join in if you want."

Ryan said casually looking over at my as the girl continued to buck her hips back and forth her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her fire red hair bounced. Turning back I ran out of the room finally able to escape the torturous image of seeing him like that with someone else. How could he be so nonchalant about this? Why did I care so much? Fuck!! Fuck it!! If he can just fuck around with other people then so can I. Walking back down the hallway and right as I reached the elevator I bumped into Oliver who looked just as surprised as I did.

"Justin why are you —"

Before he could finish his sentence I kissed him pulling him closer to me not even caring anymore.