LVI

Justin's (POV):

As tour ended we each took our time thanking the fans and of course we avoided even mentioning what happened with Sebastian. We got on the first flight back to L.A unsure of what to do since Sebastian would be stuck in NYC for a while until we can pull together the money. As months passed by everyone tried to keep a positive attitude especially for me. I was happy during my gender reveal and even shed some tears when I found out that that I'd be having two more boys and one girl. Of course we got to talk to Sebastian a little after the party, but things didn't feel the same. Every moment Seb should be here for he'd missed and he probably wouldn't be here for any of their births either.

My due date was getting closer, so we tried our best to put our heads together and put the money together for Sebastian's bail. My mom and dad said they didn't want anything to do with it and Darren's parents were against him helping out at all thinking of Sebastian as a "bad influence". They wanted Darren to leave NSB, but after weeks of begging them they let him stay.

"Since we are done filming for today I think you guys should know we are probably going to be able to get Sebastian out in another week. The reason I've been you know taking so long is because We've been so busy, but now we might be able to see Sebastian sooner than we thought."

Tyler said walking over to the kitchen counter sitting his cup down before taking a seat next to Regie who immediately melted away laying his head on his shoulder. Tyler gave an awkward smile, but his cheeks were flushed so it was hard to tell what his emotions were really. Kane, Regie, Ryan and Darren disappeared to play smash bros leaving me with Ty and  Oliver.  Lately I've been in a bit of a weird place after what happened between me and Olly he's been avoiding me, but I refused to even acknowledge him right now. Why did this hurt me so much? Maybe I'm just nervous for the DNA results, I honestly hadn't told anyone about the DNA test— I just collected saliva and made sure to be careful with them. It was supposed to arrive today so I was keeping an eye out for the mail.

"Justin are you alright? If you need anything you know —"

"Yes I know — I'm fine just — I need some fresh air — "

"Well Justin before you get fresh air care to explain what this is about?"

Oliver said holding up a white envelope with DONORDNA Testing on it, my name under it. My throat felt like a lump had suddenly risen up and I couldn't answer all I could do was stare at him blankly.  Oliver shook his head as he realized he wasn't going to get an answer out of me he began to open the letter ripping it open. Right then I charged towards him, but he just slipped off to the side pulling the paper out of the envelope.

"Well don't be shy JP, since you got the samples without asking — let's see — Ryan — oh — oh — umm — "

Oliver suddenly dropped the papers letting them flow through the air and drop to the floor his arms dropping to his side. I felt my heart racing, what had Oliver seen that made him react like this? Was Ryan the father? Was Oliver not actually happy about having kids? I needed to know — reaching down I snatched up the papers quickly scanning over the results and my jaw dropped —-

——- —— ——

Ryan was the father —- he —- turning to see Ryan entering the kitchen his eyes glued to his phone a smile creeping up on his face. Turning my back to him I walked towards the nearest exit when Oliver grabbed my wrist tightly dragging me back. Shaking my head grabbing at Oliver's fingers trying my best to pry them from my arm, but it was useless he was too strong. Tyler walked over and grabbed onto Oliver's shoulder trying to stop him and with a little smirk Olly shoved Tyler aside.

"Stay out of it!!! Hey Ryan you'll never believe what the results are!"

"What are you talking about — "

With a quickness Oliver snatched the papers out of my hand slamming them into Ryan's chest. Oliver leaned against the wall lowering his head as tears rolled down his cheeks creating puddles on the floor. Ryan looked at the papers and for a split second I thought I saw Ryan smile, but he just simple put the papers onto the counter pulling me into his arms. Looking over wishing that it was Oliver instead of Ryan, but Oliver had disappeared he'd walked off and I couldn't help but feel bad.

"Oh my God! I can't believe this!! I'm so happy — I don't know how you even got the samples, but I'm happy either way!! I can't believe it — I — I'm so happy that you are blessing me with three more little ones!!"

Ryan yelled out hugging me tightly, but not tight enough to where he could harm the triplets. My mind was completely elsewhere all I could think about was the fact I'd hurt Oliver again and yet my head was spinning again and again with all the memories of me and Olly. Breaking free from Ryan's arms I walked out of the kitchen and began to search for Oliver, because despite everything going on whether he was the father of my children I wanted him back. I can't go another day without waking up without him next to me, waking up to that beautiful smile, his lips touching mine is waking up helping sky get ready for school.

"Oliver!! Oliver!! Oliver!! Oliv -"

"He just went for a walk — he said he needed — hey!!"

Not even giving Regie a chance to finish his sentence I bolted towards the front door not even bothering to put on my shoes. Sprinting out the door barefoot feeling the cool pavement pressing against the bottom of my feet. Walking to the end for the driveway I looked left to right wondering where the hell he'd go when I saw a group of girls giggling and showing their phones to each other.

"Hey!! Hey guys!! Have you seen — have you seen Oliver?"

I said walking over to them nervously rubbing the back of my head trying to sound calm, when I was actually more worried that he'd gone to far and I wouldn't be able to find him. The girl in the middle with jet black hair cut in a bob her green eyes scanning me before she pointed behind her.

"He's down by the park —- "

Thanking them quickly, cutting her off again I didn't stop moving my legs until I was near the park. I could see from where I was standing that Oliver was just sitting there staring at his phone tears rolling down his cheeks. Walking over to him slowly hoping he'd still want to talk to me, but after everything I'd cut me off too — I put him through a lot, but now I know for sure — all I want is him — me and Ryan will raise sky and the triplets — but I didn't want to go one more day without Oliver being the one I spend the the rest of my life with.

"What?! Justin, do you want to rub this in my face too! I'm glad your so happy that you are having the triplets with Ryan, but please stay the hell away from me!!"

Oliver said jumping up from his seat shoving his phone into his pocket, but I didn't want to lose him this quickly. Grabbing his arm pulling him back I pulled him into a kiss hoping he wouldn't be so quick to give up on us, because I don't want to.