LVIII

Darren's(POV):

I hated everything going on even if it's been a few weeks, but Tyler wanted me to be the one to calm Sebastian when Ty brought him home from New York also Olly and Seb's mom and dad were coming here to see Oliver. After filming two to three videos for our main channel and then one for our own we were all tired. Justin was with sky in Texas visiting his family, he said it was because he wanted to see his mom and dad but truly he just wanted to avoid all the drama and Ryan. Honestly I was just happy to have Sebastian back, but not all in a romantic way it was just I missed my friend. Plus Christian needed his father, he wouldn't stop crying every time he saw a picture of him around the house.

"Hey guys he's here!!"

Bae yelled out running to the door and without hesitation we followed happy to see Sebastian who looked the same except his mustache had grown out a little more. The fact he was home again made me happy now Christian has his father —

"You can pretend you don't feel anything for me, but I heard from a little birdie you broke down in tears when they sent you and JP off to Boston. Darren I know you hate me, but I did a lot of thinking while locked up. I can't live without you in my life and I refuse too — marry me— I won't stop until I have you back in my arms so marry me!"

Sebastian said sweetly walking over to me dropping down on one knee. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a tiny black box and inside was a beautiful ring. I felt my legs become jelly and my body wouldn't move no matter how much I wanted it too, the only thing I could do was blankly stare at him. Was he serious? Did I really want to marry him right now?

"Se — Sebastian— I —"

"I'm asking you to marry me, but you don't have to answer me now. Just know your the only person I want to be with for the rest of my life."

Sebastian said cheerfully standing up shutting the ring box shoving it into his pocket before pulling me into his arms out lips inches from each other's. I never knew how badly I wanted someone until right now, I'd said happily that I didn't want him back — but right now I wanted his hands all over me and to have his —

"Get a room you guys!! For now — we will rest tomorrow me, you, and your father will go and see your brother."

Momma Moy said gently rubbing Seb's shoulder before walking into the house. His father followed behind her, but I could tell she was livid with both of them. I had a bad feeling about all of this — if I ended up losing my bestfriend's I don't know what I'll do. Especially trying to cope with raising Chris —- if we are to get married that means I'll have to choose between NSB and starting my life with Seb. It was something I never wanted to think about, but with everything going on I —

"Darren? Darren? Ah — baby come on maybe you should be taking a nap we need to talk anyways — I have a lot I want to say to you."

Seb said sweetly his soft hands wrapping around my waist holding me tightly his lips inches from mine and for a minute the world around me began to spin then evaporated into thin air.  It had been so long since I'd been in his arms and honestly I've missed it so much. Grabbing his chin caressing his cheek slowly bringing my lips touched his and the same sensation ran through my body, like my body had been hit with tiny hits of electricity.

"Look after everything that's happened I think I need to say this to you — "

"Sebastian look it's all in the past let's just start — "

"No! No, I can't — I was wrong I shouldn't of been so quick to sleep with some strange women like that when the wedding was called off. You are so amazing and I should of been thinking about you. I let Nico get under my skin, because I couldn't take the idea of someone taking you from me — or making you smile. I know I shouldn't of — I should of trusted you even if I didn't trust him, please please please forgive my stupidity."

Seb said sobbing dropping to his knees taking my hand in his staring up at me as he pressed my hand onto his cheek. At that moment I knew the feeling of love and bliss was something I'd have more of if I had Sebastian in my life, because no matter how much I tried to fight it — he was the one I truly loved. Smiling I pulled Seb off of his knees pulling him into a kiss roughly kissing him passionately slipping my tongue in and out of his mouth messaging it with mine.

"Aah ~ aaah ~~ Darren — I've missed you so much, but my parents are here and maybe it's better if —"

"Sebastian I need you — I've spent countless nights without you. Just make love to me ~ please ~"

I said softly not wanting the other boys to walk close and hear us knowing we'd never hear the end of it. Sebastian looked as if he wanted to deny my request, but slowly a smirk creeped up on his face as he slipped his hand under my shirt. He suddenly leaned closer pressing his lips onto mine slowly messaging my tongue with his and the sensation was making my body feel hotter the longer he kissed me. When he suddenly stopped I felt my cheeks burning -and I found myself wanting more.

"Then let's go downstairs into the guest bedroom no one uses. That way no one will hear you, because I've been dealing with a lot of  pent up stress so I'm definitely going to use our time wisely."

Sebastian whispered in my ear then pressing his lips onto my ear then bringing his tongue down making a small circle on my neck making my knees loose control. The more he teased me the more I wanted him I couldn't take the dam teasing, it was so annoying please just dig in my guts already. Fuck please, aah ~~ ffuck just take me —

"My little panda ~ I'm going to rearrange your guts and I'm not going to stop punishing you until I feel you've been properly satisfied."

Sebastian whispered in my ear and I could feel my thong getting wetter the pre-cum leaking from my tip kept coming and I didn't want it to stop. Grabbing his arms I dragged him into the house and down the basement level were the guest room was. Slamming the door shut behind us locking it I pushed him onto the bed stripping it out of my clothes feeling somewhat shy unsure if the baby fat I'd got after birthing Chris was still sexy to him.

"Move your hands — MOVE THEM NOW!!"

Sebastian's demanding tone shocked me, but I was slightly turned on — something about him using that tone with me made me want him more. Moving my hands I slipped my thong off walking over to him dropping onto my knees slowly taking him in loving the taste of his musky scent the cologne and musk was making me delirious.

"Baby don't ~~ ffuck ~ fuck aah ~~ your throat still the fucking best! Ooh my fucking God!!!"

Sebastian moaned out gripping my hair pushing his member deeper into my throat and I found myself taking him all the way in, guess my gag reflex had disappeared.

"Baby ~ get onto the bed ~ all fours ~ I want to see that pretty little ass of yours in full view."