XXXII

Justin's (POV):

We were all sitting outside of Darren's hospital room nervously waiting for the doctor to come out. Sebastian was the one who seemed the the most tended up, he was just sitting on the floor with head in his hands crying. His mother and father were trying to comfort him, but Sebastian was hard to comfort when he's like this. Dammit, why did I let Ryan rile me up like that? My feelings for him are long gone, so why did it hurt me that he was with her when I'm with Oliver.

"I'm going to go home, baby I think it's better for you to just be alone with your family. Just — call me."

Ryan's girlfriend said patting his chest then pressing her lips onto his cheek smearing her lipstick on his face. It sickened me that he was with her, I didn't have feelings for him I just think he could do better. Suddenly the door opened and the doctor came out she walked straight over to Sebastian pulling him aside. I could see Sebastian dying on the inside as the doctor talked more and more the tears started to fall more and more. What the hell was going on? Would Darren be ok? Would the baby be ok? The doctor pulled him into a hug then patted his back before leaving. Within seconds Sebastian dropped to his knees and let out a violent scream jumping up punching the wall.

"Sebastian!!!"

His father yelled out grabbing him pulling him into a hug as the both fell to the floor. Putting my hand on my stomach and looking over at Oliver who was now trying to comfort Sebastian. Darren would be ok, I just knew Darren would be ok he had to be ok. The baby had to be ok, please God let the baby and Darren be ok. As time passed by we all decided to go home, but Sebastian wouldn't leave Darren's side even when Oliver tried to convince him to come home and get some sleep.  Taking a seat in the living room unable to sleep thinking about Darren and how much stress that was put on him because of me and Ryan's drama.

"Justin? Why aren't you sleeping, I know Oliver's waiting for you upstairs."

Ryan said leaning against the couch nearly making me jump out of my skin until I realized that it was him. Rolling my eyes not even wanting to go there with him tonight after what happened to Darren Or what little we knew about him and the baby's condition. Walking off ignoring him wanting to drink a small glass of wine since the doctor said I could have one glass a day it wasn't a bad time to have one.

"Oh what you need to be drunk to deal with me? Oh come on Justin that's a bit much — Justin!"

Ryan suddenly yelled out walking over to me snatching the glass of wine from my lips slamming it down on the table. I couldn't believe this asshole was trying to control me, he's the reason I'm like this — it's all his fault!!! I'm pregnant and now I'm scared to lose the baby or die giving birth not even able to see my child!!!

"Justin, come here — I'm sorry just come here."

Ryan said pulling me into his arms holding me tightly in his arms. Pushing him away from me, but something in my heart was telling me that what I really wanted was — to feel his touch again. Pulling him close to me brushing my lips against his smiling as he started to run his fingers along my stomach. I know I shouldn't do this, yet I didn't want to fight the urge to feel his touch again. Ryan suddenly pulled away from me staring at me with a worried expression on his face.

"Justin I don't think we should do this — are you sure you want to go through with this?"

Ryan said running sun hands through his hair again and again. He was right this wasn't something we should do, but I wanted him and I was going to have him I needed to know if my feelings for him were truly gone.  Walking over to him seductively taking his hand in mine guiding him upstairs to my room happy we no longer had to share rooms shutting the door behind us pushing him onto the bed I stripped out of my clothes.

"Justin? Is this really ok?"

"Yes."

I said softly as I walked over to my speaker turning on some music not wanting anyone to hear us. For a second Ryan was hesitant, but he just shook his head a smirk on his face as he stood up stripping out of his shirt, unbuckling his belt carefully taking off his pants. His bulge could be seen through his briefs and I could tell he was ready for me. Getting onto my knees pulling his boxers pulling them off tossing them under a chair. Taking his member into my hands sticking out my tongue and slapping the tip onto my tongue smiling before taking him all the way in my throat was good at taking it since it had to adjust to Oliver's size.

"Ffuck!! God!! I've missed your throat!! Dammit!! 's not even good at taking me all the way in!!"

He moaned out grabbing a hand full of hair pushing himself deeper forcing me to speed up my pace. Reaching down into my briefs slowly rubbing myself as Ryan started to roughly use my throat throwing his head back and his eyes rolling back in pleasure.

"Ffuck your throats clamping down on my — ffuck ffuck fufkc!! Aaahh stop clamping down so — fuckking much — aah I almost came. "

Ryan moaned pulling out his member tapping the tip of it on the tip of my tongue rubbing my cheek with his thumb as he pulled me up off my knees. Smiling I turned over getting onto my stomach arching my back looking at Ryan's expression in the mirror. As he pushed his member inside of me my entire body felt like it had been lit up.

"Ffuck!! Aah your so tight!! Your tighter than Jade!! Baby!! Ffuck I missed your sweet tight little ass so much!"

He groaned as he started to slide in and out of me roughly rearranging my guts. I could feel him rubbing against that spot and couldn't stop myself from shaking. The way he was being rough to me now brought back good memories of the past when we were together. Tears started to roll down my cheeks as he hit that spot over and over again then he flipped me onto my side leaning over as he deepened his strokes.

"Ooh ~ oooh ~~ fffucck ~ yeeesss Ryan ~ ffuck meee like that baby!!"

I moaned as the music played in the background and my guts felt like they were definitely being pushed aside. I didn't know wha to do anymore my legs started to shake as he started to suck on my nipples as he hit my spot.

"God I'm cumming!! Cumming!! Ffuck!!"

"I'm cumming too!! Ffuck Ryan!!"

"Justin!! Ryan!!""

I heard Kane say and looking up I just stared into his eyes horrified as he stared at me completely devastated. Sliding over away from Ryan not sure what to say to justify what Ryan and I had done. Ryan hopped up out the bed walking around the room collecting his clothes and shoving them on. I could say nothing just lay in the bed and stare back at Kane wishing I'd locked the dam door.

"Justin — have you got any idea what you've done? Ryan?! You just seen how Oliver reacts to when Ryan even comes near you now your in here cheating on him behind his back!! Have you lost your dam mind!!"

"Look I'm sorry."

"Yeah, if you are your going to tell Oliver everything even with everything going on, waiting will only make things worse. So now you've got to make the decision either you tell him or I will and I promise you, you don't want me to tell him!!"