LIV

Justin's (POV):

The idea of watching the news or even going on social media was bad. We had to keep Christian from seeing his father's mugshot on tv and Sky from seeing her uncles mugshot as well. I spent my days dragging Regie and Oliver to the hospital to see the gender of the baby. It was hard enough for me to get through the day worried about who was the father of the twins. I secretly wanted it to be Oliver, because I missed him so much then again I knew that my heart still belonged to Ryan who I've been really wanting to rekindle our friendship. Though, Ryan's feelings for me may get in the way of that...

"Hey so during the concert we won't be doing Q&A my assistant has informed me that reporters have informed me that their are reports hiding amongst the stars. To avoid you know any conflict — we won't be doing a Q&A we will just cut that segment out completely."

Tyler said in a weary tone holding an iPad in his hand and his phone in the other. His assistant standing behind him talking to Oliver who seemed frustrated. Suddenly Ryan walked over to me grabbing my hand without a word he dragged me off into an empty room locking the door behind him. I felt nervous to hear what he was going to say, but at the same time I felt a weird turn in my stomach. Ryan pushed me into a chair before walking over to the wall leaning up against it crossing his arms as he stared down at me his expression completely hard to read.

"Ryan I —"

"I dont know if I should say this, but I'm not going to keep holding back my feelings waiting around for your to figure things out. — Justin I like you —- please just understand that I'm really in love with you —- and —"

"Ryan come on — I told you right now it's best if I don't —"

"No!! I'm sick of this!! I still love you and have been thinking about nothing but you and Sky!! Justin Oliver no longer wants anything to do with you — he's not going to take you back so instead of waiting to be his second choice just — "

"Look Ryan I understand that you have lots of feelings for me, but I'm sorry to say that — I'm still — trying to figure things out."

I said calmly standing up walking over to the door unlocking it. Looking over at him before leaving out of the room giving him an awkward smile then leaving slamming the door behind me feeling like some one had thrown a brick into my heart. Why was this so hard? Suddenly Oliver appeared a weary yet angry expression on his face as he approached me he grabbed my hand pulling me into a hug resting his hand on the back of my head holding me tightly. Looking behind Oliver I noticed that Ryan was just standing there watching us closely with a look of pure disgust, disbelief, and hatred.

"Oliver — why are you —"

"Just wanted to give Ryan a little taste of his own medicine— it's really fun pretending to put up with his bullshit."

Oliver whispered in my ear, out the corner of my eye I could see a smile creeping up on his face as he spoke. Something in my heart made a chill go down my spine as he spoke, Oliver had changed from the person he use to be. Pulling out of the hug tears rolling down my cheeks as I looked up at him unsure what to say to him.

"Don't be scared — it's not good for the triplets— daddy didn't mean to scare you — ah wait — I'm probably stepping ahead since you decided to spread your legs for Ryan — but I guess that's all your good for huh?"

Olly said walking backwards his spiteful malicious tone made my entire body light up, but all I could do was cry as I watched him disappear down the hall. Wobbling down the hallway behind him wiping away my tears trying to put on a smile, but it hurt to smile — tears just kept coming and coming. Turning back around to see Tyler headed this way making me immediately spin back around and walk up the stairs. Taking a deep breath I wiped away my tears with my shirt sleeve taking in a deep breath — even though my makeup was slightly ruined I'd still put on a show for the stars.

"Alright you guys — let's give it up — For Justin Nguyen!! Ah my bad — Justin Phan everybody!!"

Oliver shouted out giving me a smirk as he stared me down coldly. Carefully making my way onto the stage pretending to not feel hurt by Oliver's clear jabs he was taking at me. I wouldn't let him get to me — I wouldn't let him —

"Alright this song right here it's called "Picking Up The Pieces". I wrote from the bottom of my heart since Justin won't be able to perform his I wrote this song in his place. Actually Ryan — you should come out too — yeah come on Ryan don't be shy — you weren't shy when you were between his legs so don't get shy now. Yeah come on — yeah come on. Alright you two inspired me so — enjoy."

Oliver said before the lights faded and slowly rose up a bright blue shinning in the crowd of stars as their eyes were glued to us watching us. The last part he carefully covered the microphone then gave us a wink waving us over until he finally accepted we weren't moving and inch. Some of the fans looked worried, some looked happy and some of them seemed to be here for the messy drama. Turning my attention back to Oliver as the melody played in the background and the beat kicked in.

Verse 1:
I gave you my heart, my soul, my life
But you just took it all for granted, didn't you?
Who would've thought that you would steal it all
And leave me with nothing

As he sung he was slowly moving towards the crowd then he turned to me and Ryan who just stared at him dumbfounded. I felt tears stinging the corners of my eyes as my vision became blurry. Why was he doing this?

Chorus:

What we're thinking when you made that choice, now all we have is null and void
To throw away our love and joy
You must of knows what you were going to do before

You lied so smoothly and acted so well
I never would of guest you'd turn to my best friend
Even when I try to make amends you play me again, so I never take the hint
because I need my fix

then again you're not the one picking up the piece's

As the song went on my heart started to pound more and more, but Ryan was just watching him closely his mouth slightly patted staring at Oliver in disbelief as was Tyler and the others. There was nothing Ty could do if he cut of the show it would risk a lot.

Verse 2:

I can't believe you did this to me after all the things we shared, I can't sleep
I trusted you with all my secrets and dreams
But little did I know, you had your own schemes
I thought you were the one, my forever love
But you just proved me wrong, and now I'm lost

Chorus:

What we're thinking when you made that choice, now all we have is null and void
To throw away our love and joy
You must of knows what you were going to do before

You lied so smoothly and acted so well
I never would of guest you'd turn to my best friend
Even when I try to make amends you play me again, so I never take the hint
because I need my fix

then again you're not the one picking up the piece's

Bridge:
I thought again and again and again
How could I lose my friend — but now I know why

...

When the song ended I could no longer sit still I refused to let him get to me. I simply stared back at him and forced a smile on my face trying my best to hide the pain in my heart.