XXXIII

Darren's (POV):

I woke up around six o'clock in the morning because my water had broken. Sitting up getting on all fours panting as I crawled out of bed looking around just now noticing that Ben wasn't in bed and had disappeared. Maybe he was already downstairs, nervously waiting for me by the pool ready for the baby. Sliding on my slides I walked to the door opening It slowly making my way out into the hallway when I heard the sound of moaning in the spare bedroom.

"What the hell."

I whispered not wanting to be heard and then my entire body froze when I spotted Ben's t- shirt I'd bought him laying on the floor. Backing up reaching out to open the door, but a contraction hit me so hard that it was impossible for me to think about anything else. Tears started to roll down my face as the thought of Ben possible cheating on me in my own house was possible, but right now I needed to —

"Ah Darren your up early —oh oh my god is the baby here already."

Sebastian said throwing his things down rushing over to me grabbing my hand helping me to the stairs. Wiping away the tears wanting to pretend that everything was fine, but I knew in the end I'd need to address the elephant in the room whether I wanted to or not. As he helped me down the stairs into the living room the contractions got worse and it felt like I wouldn't even make it to the pool for the birth.

"Sebastian, please — the aahgaa!! Aaahh!!"

"What Darren! Just take off the robe and get in ok I'll call the midwife, obstetrician, and pediatrician."

Sebastian said helping me out of my robe and into the tub helping me get into a comfortable position. He pulled out his phone turning around pacing back and forth as he tried getting in contact with the midwife, obstetrician, and pediatrician probably not wanting to leave me here all alone.

"What is going on?! Is the baby coming or are you starting another fight? Actually now that I think about it where is Ben?"

Kane said suddenly appearing behind him with the rest of the boys following behind him the only one missing was Justin who was probably upstairs with Sky. It was surprising to see that Regie of all people had gotten up so early, but now that they were here he should go and —

"Aah ooh my GOd!! Aah I feel like I'm being split in two down there!!! Ooh my God!!"

I screamed out gripping the handles on the outside of the pool leaning over tears rolling down my face. Sebastian bent down wiping away the tears then pressing his lips to my forehead sweetly smiling. It was the way he  was being so gentle with me that made me regret more and more. Pushing myself onto my side spreading my legs hoping this position would help, but I couldn't believe that I've been this blind.

"Sebastian I—I'm — "

"Oh my God Baby!! Why didn't you wake me up— I told you I'm a heavy sleeper do you'd have to slap me awake."

Ben said jogging down the stairs putting on his t-shirt I'd bought him his neck covered in lipstick and hickeys. Tears started to well up in my eyes again as I thought back to what I'd heard earlier. Getting my back onto my knees again unable to find a comfortable position my contractions were just was getting worse and worse by the second. Right as the Ben walked over to me Seb's phone rang and of course he took it walking off into a different room.

"Hey baby, look I'm right here."

Ben said rubbing my head then pressing his lips in the same place Sebastian had and somehow I felt cold. There was no feeling attached to him, instead I felt anger towards him, but the baby was what I needed to focus on I'd get my revenge on him soon. As time passed on my contractions got more and more close and Sebastian had finally reached the midwife, obstetrician, and pediatrician who were an hour away.